Us Payment Service

Comments

• samquesamque Posts: 8Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

It takes a few business days for the application to be reviewed.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi,

I did get a reply from them yesterday asking for some information. I returned the email with the relevant documents and info, so waiting for their decision now.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    edited February 2012
    samque wrote:

Hi,

I did get a reply from them yesterday asking for some information. I returned the email with the relevant documents and info, so waiting for their decision now.

Hey,

Great!

Again it can take a few business days for them to respond. If you have not heard from them by the middle of next week, feel free to PM me and I will look into it.

Thanks

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    avm wrote:

Hello Nissim,

Thank you for your help. I'll ask Fastspring to check status of this transaction at their end.

Just to update: Our system shows the payment received on February 6th.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
    David wrote:

Hey,

Great!

Again it can take a few business days for them to respond. If you have not heard from them by the middle of next week, feel free to PM me and I will look into it.

Thanks

Hey!

I got my account today! :D
    Can you please tell me whether Routing Number and ABA are the same thing? My Paypal account asks for a routing number.
    edited February 2012
    samque wrote:

Hey!

I got my account today! :D
    Can you please tell me whether Routing Number and ABA are the same thing? My Paypal account asks for a routing number.

That's great! Make sure to update us with some feedback after you've used it for a bit ;)

Yes, the routing number is derived from the ABA transit number (American Banker's Association transit number). For PayPal, they'll need your bank account number and routing number (as listed on your Payoneer online account page under "Services" > "US Payment Service")
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

That's great! Make sure to update us with some feedback after you've used it for a bit ;)

Yes, the routing number is derived from the ABA transit number (American Banker's Association transit number). For PayPal, they'll need your bank account number and routing number (as listed on your Payoneer online account page under "Services" > "US Payment Service")

Sure! Thank you! :)
  • rashurrashur Posts: 2Member
    Hello,
    I want to apply to your US Payment Service and I think I meet your requirements.

Sent a question to support at Feb 7 asking to enable it on my account, meanwhile no reply.

Could somebody from Payoneer stuff check if it arrived to correct department, ticket number: LTK529013455601X

Thanks
    Rinat
    rashur wrote:

Hello,
    I want to apply to your US Payment Service and I think I meet your requirements.

Sent a question to support at Feb 7 asking to enable it on my account, meanwhile no reply.

Could somebody from Payoneer stuff check if it arrived to correct department, ticket number: LTK529013455601X

Thanks
    Rinat

Hey,

I've had your ticket sent to the relevant department, and you should be receiving a reply shortly.

If you have any questions, please feel free.
    Nissim
  • rashurrashur Posts: 2Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

I've had your ticket sent to the relevant department, and you should be receiving a reply shortly.

If you have any questions, please feel free.

Thanks
  • Alex L.Alex L. Posts: 2Member
    edited February 2012
    Hi.
    I'm about enabling VBA. How much time it may take?

Sent request 15 days ago. Then answered to some questions and ?

My ticket number:LTK529013406550X

Thanx.
    Alex L. wrote:

Hi.
    I'm about enabling VBA. How much time it may take?

Sent request 15 days ago. Then answered to some questions and ?

My ticket number:LTK529013406550X

Thanx.

Hello Alex,

I have forwarded on your ticket to the appropriate manager. You should be hearing from him.

Thank you for your patience.

David wrote:

Hello Alex,

I have forwarded on your ticket to the appropriate manager. You should be hearing from him.

Thanx.
    edited February 2012
    David wrote:

Hello Alex,

So. I received approve.

But now have another question:

In my account I haven't 'Services' (and 'US Payment Service') tab. Is it normal?

P.S. Also in mail was "DO NOT MISTAKE THIS FOR YOUR DEBIT CARD #." -without card number.
    Alex L. wrote:

So. I received approve.

But now have another question:

In my account I haven't 'Services' (and 'US Payment Service') tab. Is it normal?

P.S. Also in mail was "DO NOT MISTAKE THIS FOR YOUR DEBIT CARD #." -without card number.

Hey Alex,

Yes, that is normal. Additionally US Payment Service is what we now call VBA.

The reason for that message in the email is because the number you received is your US Payment Service account number which is different than your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard card number.

• Night KillerNight Killer Posts: 1Member
    I'm interested in making cleverbridge partner.
    Please add cleverbridge to list of companies that can load money via ACH.
    edited February 2012

I'm interested in making cleverbridge partner.
    Please add cleverbridge to list of companies that can load money via ACH.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely pass it along.

Also, if you're interested in receiving payments via Payoneer, I would highly suggest contacting Cleverbridge and request they add Payoneer as a payment method. If you have a POC that we can get in touch with, we'd be more than happy to reach out to them and attempt to establish a partnership.
    Nissim
  • 39ster39ster Posts: 1Member
    Hello.

I sent a ticket LTK529013792096X asking to apply to virtual bank account. Have been with payoneer for about 1.5 years and have had $20-30k loaded in total.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    39ster wrote:

Hello.

I sent a ticket LTK529013792096X asking to apply to virtual bank account. Have been with payoneer for about 1.5 years and have had $20-30k loaded in total.

Hi Timestamp,

I have sent you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service. :-)
    Talia
  • KrolineKroline Posts: 6Member
    Good afternoon

Asked Payoneer card through Freelancer.com to withdraw funds from Paypal. Currently I have this card in my possession.

I have now understood that there are 2 possibilities to withdraw money from Paypal without going through the partners:

A) us payment service
    B) New card without intermediaries

I need you to please advise me on the costs and features of each service

From already thank you very much
    Regards
    Kroline
    Kroline wrote:

Good afternoon

Asked Payoneer card through Freelancer.com to withdraw funds from Paypal. Currently I have this card in my possession.

I have now understood that there are 2 possibilities to withdraw money from Paypal without going through the partners:

A) us payment service
    B) New card without intermediaries

I need you to please advise me on the costs and features of each service

From already thank you very much
    Regards
    Kroline

Hey,

Application for the US Payment Service is available to all cardholders (including those who apply through our official partners). To apply, simply contact us via the e-mail form on our website (or PM me directly and I can help speed things along).

We currently have a promotion for the US Payment Service until next month, where the cost is $20/year and 1% of the transaction amount (costs are subject to change).
    Nissim
    Hello
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    I am interested in the promotion, but still I have no payment on my card. Is that an impediment?
    The promotion ends on February 29??
    edited February 2012
    Kroline wrote:

Hello
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    I am interested in the promotion, but still I have no payment on my card. Is that an impediment?
    The promotion ends on February 29??

Hey,

No you do not need to have a payment to apply for US Payment Service. As Nissim said, the promotion is good till the end of the month.

You can PM him or me with your email address that is associated with your Payoneer account and we can send you a questionnaire to apply for the US Payment Service. ( I ask that you only PM and request it from one of us).

• joulailjoulail Posts: 0Member
    Get Virtual Us Bank
    Hello Admin

i have a lot of partenrs in my payoneer account and i recieve a lot of payements from differnet partenrs sow i will to get Virtual Us Bank

Have a nice day
    Hi! Welcome to our forum.

I see that our customer support department has sent you an e-mail with further details. Once you reply with the requested information, your application for the US Payment Service will be reviewed within a couple of business days.

If you have any questions, let me know.
    Nissim
  • mus31mmus31m Posts: 28Member ✭✭
    Thank you for the information

PayoneerLogo.gif

David wrote:

Hey,

No you do not need to have a payment to apply for US Payment Service. As Nissim said, the promotion is good till the end of the month.

You can PM him or me with your email address that is associated with your Payoneer account and we can send you a questionnaire to apply for the US Payment Service. ( I ask that you only PM and request it from one of us).

Today approved a request for U.S.payment service I am very happy!!
    Thank you very much for everything!!!
    Kroline wrote:

Today approved a request for U.S.payment service I am very happy!!
    Thank you very much for everything!!!

Glad to hear it! Make sure to tell us what you think of the service after you've used it.
    Nissim
  • Gustavo CoriaGustavo Coria Posts: 1Member
    Hi,

I'am a card holder and my email of my Payoneer account is [email protected]

I've already received 3 payments of partners Infolinks, Plimus and Kontextua, and I realy need open a Virtual US Account. How can I do that? Thanks in advance.

Gustavo Coria.

Hi,

I've already received 3 payments of partners Infolinks, Plimus and Kontextua, and I realy need open a Virtual US Account. How can I do that? Thanks in advance.

Gustavo Coria.

I sent you a questionnaire, please fill it out and reply to the ticket.

• iffiiffi Posts: 0Member
    Sir,

i have many times email to customer support for US Virtual account, They send me form and i have submitted many times but after that i have not recieved any update about US Virtual account. I want to withdrwal money from my paypal account to US virtual account.

My latest reference number: LTK529015498868X.

Kindly update me about my issue.

Regards

Irfan
  • adnaneadnane Posts: 8Member
    edited March 2012

4 days, I asked us virtual bank account, they asked me for information and identification documents etc. .. I sent everything but I have not received Any reply, my ticket is (LTK529015445612X)

I'll be happy if I get the answer faster, I really need this account

Cordialy
    adnane wrote:

4 days, I asked us virtual bank account, they asked me for information and identification documents etc. .. I sent everything but I have not received Any reply, my ticket is (LTK529015445612X)

I'll be happy if I get the answer faster, I really need this account

Cordialy

Hey,

Approval can take 2-3 business days and I see you sent the information yesterday. I have passed on your ticket to a manager.

iffi wrote:

Sir,

i have many times email to customer support for US Virtual account, They send me form and i have submitted many times but after that i have not recieved any update about US Virtual account. I want to withdrwal money from my paypal account to US virtual account.

My latest reference number: LTK529015498868X.

Kindly update me about my issue.

Regards

Irfan

Hello Sir,

I have passed on your ticket to an approval manager.

• adnaneadnane Posts: 8Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

Approval can take 2-3 business days and I see you sent the information yesterday. I have passed on your ticket to a manager.

thank you yes i have sent the informations yesterday but i have open the ticket 4 days ago

and thank you very much David
  • Sergey2012Sergey2012 Posts: 4Member
    Need Virtual US Account
    Hi,

I am owner PayPall account - russian.
    Can I open a Virtual US Account? How can I do that?

Thanks in advance.
    Sergey2012 wrote:

Hi,

I am owner PayPall account - russian.
    Can I open a Virtual US Account? How can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Sergey,

I will send you an email with a questionnaire, please fill it out and respond to the email. This will begin your application process for our US Payment Service.

Feel free to ask any further questions.

• Sergey2012Sergey2012 Posts: 4Member
    David wrote:

Hello Sergey,

I will send you an email with a questionnaire, please fill it out and respond to the email. This will begin your application process for our US Payment Service.

Feel free to ask any further questions.

Hi David!

Thanks for questionary - I send it by mail. If anything wrong let me know.

Sergey
    Sergey2012 wrote:

Hi David!

Thanks for questionary - I send it by mail. If anything wrong let me know.

Sergey

Hey,

Great to hear. Our approval department will look it over and get back to you.

• ken-muhiaken-muhia Posts: 2Member
    i would also like to open the virtual account.please kindly assist me too. i have already received money numerous times from odesk.com.
    thank you
    ken-muhia wrote:

i would also like to open the virtual account.please kindly assist me too. i have already received money numerous times from odesk.com.
    thank you

You can submit a request to apply for the US Payment Service by e-mailing our Customer Support department using this link: http://www.payoneer.com/EmailForm.aspx

You will receive an automated e-mail confirmation, with a reference number (starts with LTK). If you could PM me the reference number when you receive it, I'd be happy to speed things along for you.
    Nissim
  • QuanQuan Posts: 4Member
    Alright so i was invited by the email to open a virtual account , and i have forward all the details needed , can any1 speed up the process as i need it as soon as possible .

Email : [email protected]
    Quan wrote:

Alright so i was invited by the email to open a virtual account , and i have forward all the details needed , can any1 speed up the process as i need it as soon as possible .

Email : [email protected]

Hey,

Thanks for applying and coming to visit our forums.

I have passed your ticket onto an approval manager.

• ckottyckotty Posts: 1Member
    edited April 2012
    Hi !

How do I apply to US Payment Service ?

My Payoneer email is [email protected]

Best regards,
    Alexander
    Hi Alexander,

Thanks for joining our forum, we're happy to have you!

I've sent you an e-mail with further details on applying for the US Payment Service.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Nissim
  • ckottyckotty Posts: 1Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for joining our forum, we're happy to have you!

I've sent you an e-mail with further details on applying for the US Payment Service.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you ! :)
  • Tanmoy STanmoy S Posts: 19Member
    I few days ago (one or two months ago) requested Payoneer to go with Moneybookers for virtual account. And yesterday I got an email from Payoneer regarding virtual account which informed me that Payoneer will now accept fund transfer from Moneybookers via virtual account.
    So I should thank Payoneer for this.

Anyway, I once heard about Payoneer will allow to move fund to webmoney, what's the progress?
  • gawirelessgawireless Posts: 0Member
    Hi,
    I offer online services as a freelancer and I have received money severally from Elance,Uvocorp and other online programs. However, I am not able to get payments through Paypal due to country limitations(Paypal does not send money to Kenyan Bank accounts). I need a virtual US account through Payoneer to get me out of this problem. I had made an inquiry and received an email with a ticket number: LTK529016436594X
    I really need urgent help on this matter. Thanks.

Regards,

Gawireless
    Tanmoy S wrote:

I few days ago (one or two months ago) requested Payoneer to go with Moneybookers for virtual account. And yesterday I got an email from Payoneer regarding virtual account which informed me that Payoneer will now accept fund transfer from Moneybookers via virtual account.
    So I should thank Payoneer for this.

Anyway, I once heard about Payoneer will allow to move fund to webmoney, what's the progress?

Hello,

It is true, you can now withdraw payment from moneybookers to your Payoneer Card via our US Payment Service.

At the moment there is no update about the webmoney question, when there is we will publicize it.

gawireless wrote:

Hi,
    I offer online services as a freelancer and I have received money severally from Elance,Uvocorp and other online programs. However, I am not able to get payments through Paypal due to country limitations(Paypal does not send money to Kenyan Bank accounts). I need a virtual US account through Payoneer to get me out of this problem. I had made an inquiry and received an email with a ticket number: LTK529016436594X
    I really need urgent help on this matter. Thanks.

Regards,

Gawireless

Hey,

I looked into your account and see you do not have an active card. You can apply again either through one of our partners, or our D2P program.

Once you have been approved please private message me and I will make sure you receive the questionnaire for the US Payment Service.

• yussefyussef Posts: 3Member
    Urgent : I want a virtual bank account please
    Hello,

I need a virtual bank account American VBA, but I have a question for that, I live in Morocco, I want to know is that it is legal to have this virtual bank account? Is there a fee payable to the United States with this bank account? knowing that I live in Morocco, and I have no business in the United States,

sorry to ask these questions because I want to work legally

I earn money from advertising on my blog, by large companies like ebuzzing, Goviralnetworks and infolinls unrulymedia, but these companies do not pay by paypal, and paypal is limited as in Morocco, I withdraw my winnings by bank transfer virtual bank account that you create me.

I have not yet 3 payments on my account, but I have a lot of money I make into my PayPal account,

I hope you would take my case into consideration

cordially