us payment service verify process

Ipan faelani
Ipan faelani Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
edited April 2013 in Ask The Community

please help, i already sent my document about 4 days ago to verify my us payment service, but until now i am still not receive any feedback...i also sent ticket 

(Ticket# LTK481071969937X)

also still not respond yet.

feedback please

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Please note that your US Payment Service account is enabled and you can start receiving payments. Our approval department will review your answers for verification and update you by email.

• Ipan faelani

Yes my us payment service status is already active since i activate my payoneer card. For your information now already 1 week i waiting for response regarding my verify process. but i didn't receive any notification in my email. 

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Verification is done only after you receive your first payment. 

• Ipan faelani

is that mean i will be able to load my card?

• ser1g
    ser1g Member Posts: 1

I received the first payment 6458123

on sum USD 100,00 on the card on April 8 and sent necessary information for verification of the card and since then passed 18 days and I didn't receive any news about card verification

• jon
    jon Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I've being trying to get in touch with the department for the us payment service for a month now without success. The reason is that I'm a payoneer card holder and I would also like to apply for the mentioned service. I've written both to the indicated adress and also to payoneer's community adress, but no one's answering. Thus, I wonder if there's any way to get in touch with someone responsible to be able to reply?

• Nissim

@ser1g: You can continue receiving payments. If we require any additional information we will contact you and let you know.

@jon: Please send me a PM with your e-mail

• Ipan faelani

Dear Mr. nissim, i aready loaded my card and activation fee already taken, please verify my us payment service.

respectfully yours,

Ipan faelani

• David

The verification is after your first payment using the US Payment Service.

• Ipan faelani

how i can get first payment using the US Payment Service?

• arshadbuzz
    arshadbuzz Member Posts: 3

hi, i have been submitted my request for verifying my US payment service near about 25 days ago.I receive my payment from my paypal account.Is that proved it that's my US payment service is verified. Because did not get my email notification notice yet.

Please admin, assist me by informed. 

Regards

Arshadbuzz 

• David
    ivan9796 wrote on May 1 2013, 10:19 AM: »

how i can get first payment using the US Payment Service?

You can use your US Payment Service information and add it in the company that you wish to receive payments from with the service. Then withdraw funds to your account.

arshadbuzz wrote on May 2 2013, 7:43 AM: »

hi, i have been submitted my request for verifying my US payment service near about 25 days ago.I receive my payment from my paypal account.Is that proved it that's my US payment service is verified. Because did not get my email notification notice yet.

Please admin, assist me by informed. 

Regards

Arshadbuzz 

Please provide me with the ticket number you received when submitting the information.

• Ipan faelani

Thanks david, actually i got first payment from my friend which he has load balance 40$ to my account, and load was successfully come to my account and after that there is deduction around 29 $, so my remaining balance become 10$ . is that mean my payoneer already verified or not yet?

your answer is very appreciate

thankyou

• David

No, this is just a load.

Our approval department will email you letting you know when your US Payment Service is approved/

• Ipan faelani

hi mr david and mr. nissim, according to your explanation about verification us payment service. today i succeed transferred from my paypal to my us payment service. Is the us payment service already verified?    

• Nissim

You will receive an e-mail confirmation from us once the service is verified, and until then you can continue receiving payments. If any additional information is required by us, we will notify you.

• Shaikh
    Shaikh Member Posts: 3

Davide,
    when i'll receive my first payment using the US Payment Service. After than how many days takes for receive approval email of US payment service from your approval department......?????

Please answer me your answer will be appreciated....

• Nissim

All payments are reviewed within 1-2 business days.

• Ipan faelani

Dear Mr. Nissim and Mr David,as your mention above That " Verification is done only after you receive your first payment ". 

And Today I received my first payment clickbank. so, i would like to again asking about My US payment service Verification process.

I very appreciate for your feedback.

thank you

• Ipan faelani

sorry david, i still don't understand what is mean, 

1. how i get my first payment using US payment service?

This discussion has been closed.