godaddy are accepting payoneer master cards?

SaboorSaboor Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

Hi ,

i would like to ask godaddy are accepting payoneer master cards for purchasing domain names? 

1: my payoneer card have 2.28$ and am trying to buy a domain name with 0.99$,

2: when i click on godaddy checkout this messege is cumming,

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance.

Any Help for this ?

Thank you!

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

The card can be used where debit MasterCard is accepted: in stores, online and ATMs.

Please private message me with the email you used to register and I will look into this further.

• Ipan faelaniIpan faelani Member Posts: 21

me too, i can not complete payment process using payoneer. 

always showing

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance.

i have enough balance in my payoneer card. same questions is, Is the payoneer support payment for godaddy?

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Please private message me with the payment information (date, amount) and I wll look into the matter further.

thanks david, you always response my questions, i really appreciate, the problem already solved, the payoneer accepted for godaddy payment. for the problem occurred in my previous payment is due to coupon code. so finally the problem is not from payoneer, but from coupon code. I hope this my experience will help to answer similar questions.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for updating!

you are welcome mr. nissim

• SaboorSaboor Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

From my side am still facing the same problem , 

And now am facing one more problem with my moneybrookers account for verification, Skrill charged 1.91$ from my payoneer card, but when am trying to put exect amount for verification, this messge is showing there, 

You have entered an incorrect amount. You must wait 24 hours before we will allow you to make another attempt. Our service department will be unable to assist you during this period.

Important:

Please check again on your statement for the exact amount in USD.  If your credit/debit card issuer does not show the amount in USD, you cannot verify your card with Skrill (Moneybookers). Do NOT try and guess the amount!

Any help ?

Regards,

according to godaddy, try different coupon code, i facing this problem many time times. i suggest you take goddady offer through the email address. goddady always send offer or discount via email. some times in the side bar when reading the email, you can find the banner ads from godaddy. 

http://prntscr.com/14trb0

CMIIW please

• SaboorSaboor Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

Thank you Ipan faelani for help, i need Staff help for my Moneybrooker Account which i posted before too :) 

Regards,

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please check this post for assistance with verifying your card on Skrill. http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/6660-how-to-verify-skrill-moneybookers-with-payoneer/

• akatsakats Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

hello dave,please lm about to apply for theUS payment system account but i will like to enquire something.im using google checkout out for my account and im a nigerian and i dont know if i can apply with that account information

• Md Billal SheikhMd Billal Sheikh Member Posts: 11

Yes, GoDaddy accept Payoneer MasterCard Card.

But there $0.99 .com domain offer is only for USA,Canada or UK people, and also only for new customer. So you can't use Payoneer Card for purchasing $0.99 .com domains.

Another thing is; GoDaddy has other great offer's coupon code for .com domains for as low as $2.49 and you can use your Payoneer Card for purchase 2 or 3 times, then you need to change (or add a new Card) the Card to purchase again with these type of coupon.

Note: Payoneer Card is always accepted at GoDaddy if you purchase products at regular price. (you may got error only if you use coupon)

• jerryasemotajerryasemota Member Posts: 3
    Md Billal Sheikh wrote on May 18 2013, 5:06 PM: »

Another thing is; GoDaddy has other great offer's coupon code for .com domains for as low as $2.49 and you can use your Payoneer Card for purchase 2 or 3 times, then you need to change (or add a new Card) the Card to purchase again with these type of coupon.

Please i dont understand this part. do you mean i need a whole new card to make purchase each time for $2.49 domains?

• sampk2002sampk2002 Member Posts: 7

Hello

I am trying to buy domain and hosting with godaddy with coupon but its denied my card . I have funds in my Card does any one has any coupon that work with payoneer card or any solution bcz i dont want to waste alot of money on domain and hosting when coupons are avalible for use :) . Hope get some Response here also i am new to payoneer So ya i Made it :)

Regards

Sam

• sampk2002sampk2002 Member Posts: 7

Sad its look like no one use godaddy use here .

• aasuhuaasuhu Member Posts: 4
    i'm also trying .. but i got every time transaction failed .. :(