Long Time For Personal Load

JuJuJuJu ✭✭Posts: 49Member ✭✭
Hi,
I am a happy owner of a Payoneer account through Odesk.
Of course I love the opportunity to use the card also for personal loads, I already begin to use Odesk and personal loads until today, with great time responses :)
But... Some hours ago a person performed a personal load (or better 2, for a total of 930 USD) to my account. This load is for cover expenses for a job that he commissioned to me.
Usually in minutes load is done and scheduled, but after 5 hours I see that status is still "Payment waiting for approval".
I had a chat with Yoco, and she explained me that it could take some business days for let the load pass through!
That is really awful. I can understand that will take a while for approve the operation, but not more than some hours! That is vital for me that loads can be approved in short time so I can speed up my job. If takes really "some business days", I couldn't use the service anymore and go back to PayPal or Western Union.
If someone can get back to me and explain me if this is the real timing for the transfer or could be shorter (I hope not more than some hours really!), I would be happy.
Thanks, timing is really important to me!
JuJu

P.s. Chat reference is LTK529014043143X

Comments

• DavidDavid ✭✭ Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    JuJu wrote:

Hi,
    I am a happy owner of a Payoneer account through Odesk.
    Of course I love the opportunity to use the card also for personal loads, I already begin to use Odesk and personal loads until today, with great time responses :)
    But... Some hours ago a person performed a personal load (or better 2, for a total of 930 USD) to my account. This load is for cover expenses for a job that he commissioned to me.
    Usually in minutes load is done and scheduled, but after 5 hours I see that status is still "Payment waiting for approval".
    I had a chat with Yoco, and she explained me that it could take some business days for let the load pass through!
    That is really awful. I can understand that will take a while for approve the operation, but not more than some hours! That is vital for me that loads can be approved in short time so I can speed up my job. If takes really "some business days", I couldn't use the service anymore and go back to PayPal or Western Union.
    If someone can get back to me and explain me if this is the real timing for the transfer or could be shorter (I hope not more than some hours really!), I would be happy.
    Thanks, timing is really important to me!
    JuJu

P.s. Chat reference is LTK529014043143X

Hello,

As explained to you by customer support and as stated on our website it can take up to 2 business days, thought it is usually quicker.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

• JuJuJuJu ✭✭ Posts: 49Member ✭✭
    David wrote:

Hello,

As explained to you by customer support and as stated on our website it can take up to 2 business days, thought it is usually quicker.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi David!
    Thanks for your prompt reply :)
    2 business days are reasonable, hopefully will be only some hours. You know the quickest the better! :)
    Does usually take long time depending on the amount of the load?
    Because the same person made a load more little 2 days ago and was approved in minutes...
    Thanks for your support guys!
    JuJu wrote:

Hi David!
    Thanks for your prompt reply :)
    2 business days are reasonable, hopefully will be only some hours. You know the quickest the better! :)
    Does usually take long time depending on the amount of the load?
    Because the same person made a load more little 2 days ago and was approved in minutes...
    Thanks for your support guys!

Hey,

The amount of the load does not dictate the amount of time it takes.

Sometimes it just takes longer to process.

Thanks for your reply David,
    I must say your support is the value added for your service.
    I will wait for the amount to be loaded soon then. Thanks again! :)
    JuJu wrote:

Thanks for your reply David,
    I must say your support is the value added for your service.
    I will wait for the amount to be loaded soon then. Thanks again! :)

Thanks for the great feedback, it means a lot.

I want to update situation:
    I'm glad to tell everyone that first of 2 payments was already processed, just second one still is awaiting approval but I am very satisfied about how you guys considered my concerning and with the service Payoneer is giving me till now.
    Thank you all really, and looking forward for second approval :)
    JuJu wrote:

I want to update situation:
    I'm glad to tell everyone that first of 2 payments was already processed, just second one still is awaiting approval but I am very satisfied about how you guys considered my concerning and with the service Payoneer is giving me till now.
    Thank you all really, and looking forward for second approval :)

Thanks for the update!

David wrote:

Thanks for the update!

Last update:
    both payments were processed, second one just few minutes ago. So both were processed within less than 12 hours...
    I am absolutely happy with your service and with your customer care.
    ILY Payoneer :D
    JuJu wrote:

Last update:
    both payments were processed, second one just few minutes ago. So both were processed within less than 12 hours...
    I am absolutely happy with your service and with your customer care.
    ILY Payoneer :D

Thanks, glad we could help!

• Nikola DjokicNikola Djokic Posts: 6Member
    Hi,

I have a question regarding this topic. I had payment on Wednesday, and because you took long time to approve I wont get money loaded before Monday, it is a regual client with payments every week.

Is there any way to speed it up so I can get money on Friday, it is pretty important to me, because I have a deadline to pay an important thing.

Thanks
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a question regarding this topic. I had payment on Wednesday, and because you took long time to approve I wont get money loaded before Monday, it is a regual client with payments every week.

Is there any way to speed it up so I can get money on Friday, it is pretty important to me, because I have a deadline to pay an important thing.

Thanks

I see the payment was received on the 22nd, approved on the 23rd and is pending to be processed 2 business days following the approval.

Unfortunately, there's no way to expedite a private load, as there are certain procedures we must follow. I will be more than happy to follow up and make sure the payment is processed on time, however.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Nikola DjokicNikola Djokic Posts: 6Member
    Well can you expedite the process time, again it takes long, in past it was instant or few hours, and now it always takes more then a day.

I have another load today and again have to wait a day for it to process and it messes up with all of my plans.

Thanks

Well can you expedite the process time, again it takes long, in past it was instant or few hours, and now it always takes more then a day.

I have another load today and again have to wait a day for it to process and it messes up with all of my plans.

Thanks

I've checked your account and can confirm that the payment has been received and is pending approval by our payment department. As mentioned, while we try to review private loads as soon as possible, it can generally take up to 1 business day (depending on various factors).

As soon as the payment is reviewed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
    Nissim
    edited March 2012
    I strongly hope that approving time will turn back to be quick as one week before and previous (one hour or less).
    Now even one day approving, plus 2 days loading even for little payments is not that pleasant.
    JuJu wrote:

I strongly hope that approving time will turn back to be quick as one week before and previous (one hour or less).
    Now even one day approving, plus 2 days loading even for little payments is not that pleasant.

We will certainly do our best to have all payments processed as soon as possible.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

We will certainly do our best to have all payments processed as soon as possible.

What's happening with you guys? I have 2 personal loads pending more than 24 hours. When I asked to online support they ask it will take up to one day to approve payments... So what's the truth? Frankly speaking, personal loads is becoming unreliable, time consuming...
    More than 24 hours for approve a payment of 28USD sounds funny.
    I see you have 2 pending payments from the same loader, for which our payment department requested further details from the loader. Once we receive the requested details, we will be able to continue in processing the payment.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

I see you have 2 pending payments from the same loader, for which our payment department requested further details from the loader. Once we receive the requested details, we will be able to continue in processing the payment.

Nissim, those 2 pending payments I asked yesterday to cancel to support by chat.
    It's also curious if Payoneer wait for my payer documents, why payment department let Mastercard book withdrawal on my payer Credit Card?
    In any case, those are not the payments I was talking about.
    I am sending you a PM, if you want details and if you can help me out.
    Thanks
    JuJu wrote:

Nissim, those 2 pending payments I asked yesterday to cancel to support by chat.
    It's also curious if Payoneer wait for my payer documents, why payment department let Mastercard book withdrawal on my payer Credit Card?
    In any case, those are not the payments I was talking about.
    I am sending you a PM, if you want details and if you can help me out.
    Thanks

Well 2 personal loads I asked to cancel are still pending waiting for documents (3605827 and 3605403). My Payer is not happy with the document request, after that 4 load already went through so I want those payments to be cancelled! So please cancel them so my payer can get his money booked on his credit card soon! Thank you very much. I asked chat support to do it, but nothing was done.
    JuJu wrote:

Well 2 personal loads I asked to cancel are still pending waiting for documents (3605827 and 3605403). My Payer is not happy with the document request, after that 4 load already went through so I want those payments to be cancelled! So please cancel them so my payer can get his money booked on his credit card soon! Thank you very much. I asked chat support to do it, but nothing was done.

Hello,

I am going to private message you with information and reference numbers regarding the cancellation of the transfers that your requested.