Payoneer Card Approval

I was wondering how long will it take for my card to be approved?

i applied about a week ago and it says to wait 3-7 days but i havent received an email back from odesk or payoneer

Comments

• pianea2564
    pianea2564 Member Posts: 2

hello

me too i have aply for card for long time and my card have not been activated yet my email is [email protected] and my refference number is 2163009 please help me to get my card

thank you for this great service.

• scopez
    scopez Member Posts: 3

today is the 9th day i still havent received an email from payoneer yet. i dont know who to contact or what to do.

my email for odesk is: [email protected] am really disappointed.

• waqar13ify
    waqar13ify Member Posts: 2

same problem is here. I applied for card at the start of December, and my account was approved after 23 days. They ask me that your card will be shipped to you before 9th Feb but nothing arrives yet. Please 'Payoneer Staff' see the status of my account, it's too long now.

• waqar13ify
    waqar13ify Member Posts: 2

same problem is here. I applied for card at the start of December, and my account was approved after 23 days. They ask me that your card will be shipped to you before 9th Feb but nothing arrives yet. Please 'Payoneer Staff' see the status of my account, it's too long now.

my email is: [email protected]

• pianea2564
    pianea2564 Member Posts: 2

please admin tell us how to get approval

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    scopez wrote on February 7 2013, 11:07 PM: »

I was wondering how long will it take for my card to be approved?

i applied about a week ago and it says to wait 3-7 days but i havent received an email back from odesk or payoneer

I apologize for the delay an email was sent to you on February 5, please respond to that with the requested information. If you have done so already please send me the ticket number you received after you responded.

pianea2564 wrote on February 8 2013, 12:07 AM: »

hello

me too i have aply for card for long time and my card have not been activated yet my email is [email protected] and my refference number is 2163009 please help me to get my card

thank you for this great service.

I have passed on your information, you should be hearing within 48 hours.

waqar13ify wrote on February 9 2013, 10:14 AM: »

Your card was approved in December. I have resent you the email with your approval details.

• hasansohel
    hasansohel Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2013

I have the same problem. I dont know if I should post here this early.

I was tld to make transaction from odesk to payoneer. It's been a week since I made a transaction from odesk to my payoneer account.

Still received no email :(.

my email is [email protected]

reference no. 2467581

• David

I see your information is currently being reviewed, you should receive an update within 3 business days.

• hasansohel
    hasansohel Member Posts: 2

My card has been approved so many thanks :)

• budhenk
    budhenk Member Posts: 1

Hello ,

I reqested a payoneer master card on Apr 29 and i send my National ID

photo , but my card has not approve yet..

My reference number: 2489965

today is the 9th day i still haven't received an email from payoneer yet

• David

We review each application in the order that it is received, and do our best to get to all of them as soon as we can.

If you do not hear within 2-3 business days please contact me

• aliorex
    aliorex Member Posts: 4

Me too ,  my card has not approve yet..

My reference number: 2548596

Email  : [email protected]

• David

Please note we review each application in the order that it is received, and do our best to get to all of them as soon as we can.