Annoying And Urgent Problem To Solve

JuJu
JuJu Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
Dear sirs,
I am having a really annoying problem:
Today one of my repeat customer sent me 2 loads for cover a job. Tr. 3605403 and 3605827
This customer has been sending payments already 4 times before, and even some payments were more high than the one he sent today.
So what's the point to ask his documents after he already begun to send personal loads and for bigger amounts?
If it's for security and precaution I feel it's not a good way to operate. It makes sense if you ask documents at the first load, or at the first load if it's over a certain amount, but in this way the request feels like random.
In this way it makes me unhappy, as also my customer will be unhappy, and will generate delay in my job delivery as well.
I must repeat, the matter is not about send documents, that is understandable. But is that, if you let some payments pass and then ask to send documents after some payment from the same customer were already done, you generate confusion and leave people unhappy.
I hope something can be done in the future in the way that if document has to be asked, it should be asked in the beginning.
I also ask that matter will be followed thoroughly and load of the 2 payments will be make AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, once documents will be sent and no further delays will be made.
Thanks.

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

While I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue, it's important to know that there are strict rules and regulations we must follow, in order to ensure the financial security of both Payoneer and our account holders.

Private payments are subject to approval by our payment department, and occasionally we may ask for further documentation from the loader. There are many factors that are considered when processing a payment request, and it is possible that we may ask for documentation from a loader who has not been asked for it in the past.

Please note, however, that once a loader has provided documentation they will not be required to do so in the future.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
  • JuJu
    edited March 2012
    Well, as I knew this is a problem.
    Here is my customer reply:
    "I had already done security forms. I will not fax any more personal information as they already have it and I have had identity theft against me twice. They have processed much money already and still should do so. Also I will not be near a fax today will be in a 10 hour class. If I have to cancel and use western union then that's what I will do. You will get paid..."
    As you see this behavior (ask documents after some transactions are already passed) generate confusion and bad feelings.
    Not too bad for me, I still can receive money, but this make your business lower (a) and people not happy about you ( b ).
    Please cancel 2 transactions at this point, thanks.
  • Nissim
    While we do offer a private payment option to cardholders, the main purpose of your account is to receive payments from our official partners. If the loader is a company sending multiple payments to Payoneer cardholders, they can also sign up to be a partner of ours (which is free, and the process is easy).

To cancel the payments, you'd need to contact our customer support team (I don't have access to do so). They can be reached via e-mail, telephone or live chat.
  • JuJu
    Nissim wrote:

While we do offer a private payment option to cardholders, the main purpose of your account is to receive payments from our official partners. If the loader is a company sending multiple payments to Payoneer cardholders, they can also sign up to be a partner of ours (which is free, and the process is easy).

To cancel the payments, you'd need to contact our customer support team (I don't have access to do so). They can be reached via e-mail, telephone or live chat.

I will do so, thanks Nissim.Note that this is not a company, he's a private subject, so even if he wished he couldn't apply the partner program. But I do jobs for him, and (yes I know that the main point of Payoneer is receive payments from official partners) I am anyway using a service that Payoneer offers to me.
    I guess customers feedback should be taken in consideration for improve a service, whether is a primary service or not.
    If you look on customer side, the "random" check is quite a timebomb. If happens really randomly, it's a hassle for loader and for who receive money.
    I think a clear check policy would be a lot preferrable than how it works now. Look at my payer side. He obviously wonders: I paid you already 4 times. I paid amount bigger than this. I had 2 identity steal in the past. I gave Payoneer all my personal info. Why they ask me proofs now?
    Is just a suggestion, not a real complain actually. Anyway loader will not use Payoneer anymore, he felt not comfortable with the request at this point and he will go back sending money through Western Union.
    Thanks anyway for your kind support :)
  • Nissim
    I do sincerely thank you for taking the time out to share your opinion and feedback with us, it's extremely important for us to hear from our cardholders and we really do listen to what you all have to say.

I'm going to pass your suggestions along, and I hope to hear from you again in the future ;)

Thanks!