US Payment Service

usman36
usman36 Member Posts: 9

Hello admin,

I'm from Pakistan and new to payoneer and I've applied to the payoneer mastercard and it is estimated to arrive between 27 may and 3 june. I've also applied to the US Payment Service. I got an email from payoneer asking me to complete the questionnaire and upload photo id. I did the questionnaire and uploaded my passport and got an email that said that you've completed the questionnaire and your us payment service is enabled and you may begin receiving payments but I didn't get any email for the documents that I uploaded ? I got the confirmation message after I uploaded the govt issued photo id and now it's 3 days and I didn't get any email from payoneer. My question is, Is my US Payment Service verified ? because it said it's enabled and if not how can I verify my US Payment Service ? Why would I even need to verify the US payment service if I can receive payments without verifying it ? I've also got the bank details but I didn't get any email notifying me that my US payment service is verified.. Please Help.. and please do ask if you need more information. Also what is the benefit of verifying US Payment Service ? I mean if it's only enabled but not verified, one can still receive payments right ? then why verify it ?? 

Thanks.

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Your Us Payment Service is enabled which means you can start receiving payments with the service to your card. However, it is not yet verified, at some point our approval department require you to verify the account by answering the questionnaire and providing the requested documents.

If you have provided that information already then it will be reviewed and our approval department will notify you when they have an update.

• usman36
    David wrote on May 9 2013, 7:19 AM: »

Hi,

Your Us Payment Service is enabled which means you can start receiving payments with the service to your card. However, it is not yet verified, at some point our approval department require you to verify the account by answering the questionnaire and providing the requested documents.

If you have provided that information already then it will be reviewed and our approval department will notify you when they have an update.

Thank you David, I've already provided the requested documents as mentioned earlier. Can you tell me how long will it take for the approval department to review them and reply back ? because it's already 4 days now and I've got no update from payoneer.

Thanks again.

• usman36

My ticket number is: LTK121530675119X

Please take a look into it.. Thanks.

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

As I mentioned  your Us Payment Service is enabled and you can start receiving payments with the service to your card.

• usman36

okay, Thanks David.

• Dexter_prog
    Dexter_prog Member Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey, David? Could you check the same thing for me? I believe I provided the details (questionnaire and ID) back in the day when you asked us to do it by email, but I can't remember (nor see anywhere) if my US payment service is indeed verified (it IS enabled apparently)

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you see the service available on your My Account page and have provided your ID and answers to the questionnaire, this means that you can begin receiving payments. Once you've received some payments we will review your account status and verify the service - it's an automated process so you don't have to do anything. If we do require additional information from you, we will notify you.

So once you've provided us with the requested information, you can go ahead and start receiving payments.

• Gibzgait
    Gibzgait Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    I would like to apply for the US payment system. I need a virtual US account to put in my stripe acc.Can you please assist?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 179

Hi there,

You should have this service enabled already in your Payoneer account under your 'receive' tab. If you do not see this option, I recommend that you contact Payoneer Support so they can further assist you with this matter.