A Week For Private Load?

usuall it is two days-did the rules changed?
Hello i am wonder-more then half year i receive private loads from the same person-usuall it takes few hours for approval and two days for load.This time-load was done in the same way as usuall withought changing way of paymenth,cards and so on-3590243 02/29/2012 10:57-time for approval for this load used to be more then a 24 hours!and the time for loading moneys 5 days!Why the terms of loads changed on so long time?Best regards Arina

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Partner payouts are funded within 2 business days or 2 hours, depending on the load method.

Private payments are funded within 2 business days of approval. I see you receive a payment on Feb. 29th, which was approved on March 1st, so the 2nd business day would be Monday (March 5th).
  • ladydi25
    ladydi25 Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2012
    Nissim wrote:

Partner payouts are funded within 2 business days or 2 hours, depending on the load method.

Private payments are funded within 2 business days of approval. I see you receive a payment on Feb. 29th, which was approved on March 1st, so the 2nd business day would be Monday (March 5th).

i am so sorry-never noticed that before-may be last half of year i just didnt got loads on weekends)))I am a blondy-seems this really affects))) Also can u help me with one more problem- the busy is that seems due to the different rates over banks with a percent of mastercard loads and no information when banks change own percent rates i had minus 0.09 cents for paying monthly maintence 1$fee(0.91)paid-can it cause problems for my account?Best regards
  • Nissim
    No need to apologize, it's a perfectly understandable question ;)

There's no problem with the account. As there was only $0.91 available, the monthly fee charge was only $0.91. Your account is still active and can receive payouts.
  • ladydi25
    ladydi25 Member Posts: 8
    Nissim wrote:

No need to apologize, it's a perfectly understandable question ;)

There's no problem with the account. As there was only $0.91 available, the monthly fee charge was only $0.91. Your account is still active and can receive payouts.

Lol)) Tnx u for your help and really immideate accictance )) Wish u great day:)Best regards Arina
  • Nissim
    Thanks, you too!