Amazon And Peyoneer... How?

2»

Comments

• erwinapao
    erwinapao Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

I tried changing my Amazon method of payment, filled up the necessary information and it was accepted. I'll be waiting for further message from Amazon, if there are any. If there is none, I guess all went through.

• Idontknow
    Idontknow Member Posts: 1

So, any news about withdrawing money from Mturk outside USA using Payoneer?

• tassedecafe
    tassedecafe Member Posts: 3

Update : I did get paid, so as Dee said, it has to be set a long time before they process payment. Updating the info a week before is apparently not enough.

• james320101
    james320101 Member Posts: 1

thanks,

do you mean you did nothing, even not change your address, you still recieve payment after one month later?

nigelinspain wrote on January 31 2013, 10:47 AM: »

Just to add to my comments above. I have today just received a payment from Amazon Associates through to my payment card. So even though Amazon says they can´t do this in actual fact the do it any way.

Brilliant! I thought I would never see that money.

So it does seem that the month after you give them your details they will send the money through to you.

I´m glad I changed my details now or I would never have got that money.

Well done Payoneer!

• Energize
    Energize Member Posts: 6

Hi there. I'm planning on becoming an Amazon seller, initially entering the US market. I am not a US citizen however.

Amazon in the US requires a US bank account for payments to go into. Getting a US bank account for non-residents is very difficult.

I came across Payoneer's US Payment Service while researching the subject, and I have some questions.

I have read several times that Amazon says that they don't support many payment services, including Payoneer.

But I have read other sources that say that it can be used to receive payments from Amazon as a seller.

Can a Payoneer representative explain to me exactly what the discrepancy is?

Does it work, and if so, why does Amazon say they don't support it?

If I was to email Amazon and ask if they will pay into Payoneer's US Payment Service, would the answer be yes?

Thanks,

Sean

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Amazon is not an official Payoneer partner so you cannot load funds directly to the Payoneer card from your seller account.

Amazon is a company on our white list of companies that you can receive funds to your card with our US Payment Service.

We provide you with a US bank and routing number which you use in Amazon (under your name, not Payoneer) and that sends the funds to your Payoneer card.

Many users worldwide have been happily using the US Payment Service to receive their Amazon payments to the Payoneer card.

• cuppatea78
    cuppatea78 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    David wrote on May 14 2013, 8:53 AM: »

Hi,

Amazon is not an official Payoneer partner so you cannot load funds directly to the Payoneer card from your seller account.

Amazon is a company on our white list of companies that you can receive funds to your card with our US Payment Service.

We provide you with a US bank and routing number which you use in Amazon (under your name, not Payoneer) and that sends the funds to your Payoneer card.

Many users worldwide have been happily using the US Payment Service to receive their Amazon payments to the Payoneer card.

Thanks for the answer I was just about to ask the same thing.

So if setting this up to receive amazon payments do we just go to the mastercard option? Is this the best option if all we want is amazon payments or will the Global Bank Transfer option also work?

The pricing says that this is $29.95 a year. Does this moeny just come off the card? What happens if there isn't $29.95 on the card?

Not meaning to hijack the OP's thread.

• Energize

Hi David, thanks for the answer.

So does Amazon know about this method and accept it?

I read somewhere that there was an interruption to the service late last year.
    Did Amazon have issues with this method and suspend payments?

• Energize

Hi David and Nissim,

When you get a chance, could you see my post above?

I'm looking for re-assurance that this works long-term with Amazon, and that I won't get suspended or have my payments interrupted.

Thanks,

Sean

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@cuppatea78: The US Payment Service requires that you have an active Payoneer card, and all payments must be received to the card. All fees are also deducted from the card balance, so you won't pay anything until you begin using it.

@Sean: The issue related to Amazon was not with Payoneer, it was with Amazon allowing payment via US Direct Deposit to non-US residents. They had briefly removed this option, and afterwards re-enabled it. As mentioned, however, it was not in any way related to Payoneer and so no accounts were disabled for this reason

• Energize

Thanks Nissim.

• futa
    futa Member Posts: 1

Hello, I'm from Australia - I have an Amazon affiliate account and a Payoneer account, how do i get paid to payoneer from Amazon?

Thanks,

Futa.

• Nissim

Hi Futa,

Once you have your US Payment Service details you can sign in to your Amazon account and set up your withdrawal method as US direct deposit.

• Energize

Hi Nissim, Sean here.

Can I get confirmation that this is the correct procedure to use the US Payment Service as an Amazon seller:

I've got an email from Payoneer that has my US Payment Service information listed.

I use that information while setting up my new Amazon account.

Once I have my Amazon account set up, I have to send Payoneer USPS some kind of web page verification to complete the process.

What should this be exactly? I don't have any products in the system yet. Do I need to wait until I have products for sale?

Thanks.

• Nissim

Yes, when your US Payment Service details are provided (via e-mail confirmation) we send you a link to an online questionnaire. Once you have items up for sale and are reading to begin earning on Amazon, you can go back and complete this questionnaire. Once the questionnaire is submitted (in addition to your photo ID) you can begin receiving payments.

Once a payment is received it will be processed by our payment department, and if we require further details we will notify you.

• Icematikx
    Icematikx Member Posts: 5

Hi,

I've had my USPS setup successfully, and have received the bank details.

I submitted them on my Amazon Associates account. Usually I receive checks, as I'm based in the UK.

I've e-mailed Amazon to confirm that their able to pay my revenues into the bank account, even though I'm in the UK. They aren't sure themselves, and said it "may" happen...

Can anybody confirm that Amazon Associates based outside of the UK are still eligible to receive direct deposits into a Payoneer account? Since Amazon Associates states, "Only for U.S. residents".

Does anybody outside of the US get their payments to sent to their Payoneer USPS? 

• Icematikx
    Icematikx Member Posts: 5

Bump, can anybody shed their own experience?

• Nissim

We have many account holders that receive payments from Amazon. So long as you have the option in your payment settings to get paid via Direct Deposit, you will be able to receive payments to your US Payment Service.

• tranduyminh
    tranduyminh Member Posts: 0

Hello

My name : Minh

I come from Vietnam, I signed a Payment Card, now I want to create an amazon account payment, but currently only accept amazon U.S. locations, So I have a way to register for an account through Payoneer?

Best regards

Minh

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

If Amazon has certain terms or rules we cannot change them and it has nothing to do with Payoneer.

You can sign up for a Payoneer card regardless - you must have an option to receive Amazon payments through direct ACH deposit in order to receive them to your card.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• vickybabu
    vickybabu Member Posts: 1

Hi Moderators and everyone else!

To tell you truth, i am really in a big problem right now. OK, now read my story to give a solution!

I used to work on Amazon's subsidiary Mechanical Turk and made $100 by working there as a worker.

Before telling you anything, i mention i have Payoneer Debit Card and also blessed with US Payment Service.

As i am from Pakistan, i was not allowed to add US Payment Service information at mturk and had no other choice left than to choose to transferring money to Amazon Gift Card.

An international worker can just transfer his funds to Amazon Gift Card.

Now, i can see my money on Amazon's main site under the tab 'gift card balance'.

I want Payoneer to tell my a way through which i could attach Century Bank details at my Amazon's main site account and withdraw funds.

• Romi

You can only add the bank details as an Amazon seller to withdraw your earnings. For assistance you can contact Amazon directly.

Romi

• exciter.2010
    exciter.2010 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    Pls help me, Payoneer only allows a maximum balance on the account is $10,000.?

my account amazon disbursed after 14 days, receiving notice that payment has been transferred to a bank account, by Thursday, and to monday of next week, my card has been loaded.

New disbursed on November 7, And today, I still do not get any loaded from amazon.
    Why it is to long than the ago.

if my get paid from amazon with a amount more than $10.000.
    so it will only $10.000 available ?

Thanks.
  • Romi

Hi,

First of all regarding the balance - yes, at any point, the maximum available balance to withdraw or purchase with is $10,000.

Regarding the payment - please note that the weekend is not business days and also this week was a US bank holiday, which probably caused a small delay.

Romi

• exciter.2010
    exciter.2010 Member Posts: 1

Thank you,

my ticket code is LTK12153010031245X.

i have reply email from payoneer.

• vickybabu
    vickybabu Member Posts: 1
    Romi wrote on November 10 2013, 1:24 PM: »

You can only add the bank details as an Amazon seller to withdraw your earnings. For assistance you can contact Amazon directly.

Amazon won't help you as i have already checked it. Only Payoneer can find a solution for me. 

Can you plz guide me through the whole process what to do and how to do. 

Like how to send money from Amazon.com to Amazon seller account and then how to attach Payoneer with it and then how to withdraw. I am really confused. The interface of Amazon is so much confusing that you just can't figure out anything on your own unless you have some help. There are too many things that would make you confused. So, i request you please guide me a little bit and tell in detail. 

Thank You Very Much !!!

And to tell you, i have started making my Seller Account too. Very Hopefully, it will be completed next morning. 

• Romi

Hi,

For information on how to receive Amazon payments to your Payoneer card, you can view this blog post: http://blog.payoneer.com/get-your-payments-from-amazon-now-with-more-options/

For assistance in specific Amazon procedures, withdrawal and interface I suggest to contact their support and they will be able to help, since unfortunately I cannot help with that.

Romi

• ThirdEye
    ThirdEye Member Posts: 1

Hi Guys

Want to apply for the USPS. 

As per the instructions I am trying to complete the email form http://www.payoneer.com/emailform.aspx

But could not see Amazon in the drop down list under the question "Which program/partner are you with?*"

What do i do?

• nsoonhui
    nsoonhui Member Posts: 2

Hi, is there anyway to get Payoneer US Bank Account to work with Amazon purchase ( not payment)? I want a US Bank Account because in order to purchase Kindle content, I would need a US bank account. 

• Romi

Hi,

Your USPS details can only be used to receive payments, you cannot pay using these bank details.

Romi

• Romi

Hi,

Please note that Amazon is not a Payoneer partner - the USPS is aside from partners.

Please see this forum topic about how to apply for the USPS: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/7576-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

Romi

• josazee
    josazee Member Posts: 4

Hello,

Does this still work for non US residents?

• Romi

Romi