Can't Add New Payoneer Card On Elance.

sajid77sajid77 ✭✭Posts: 26Member ✭✭

I was using payoneer card as withdrawal method on elance for more than 2 years. Now my card has expired and I got new from payoneer. I can not add this new to my elance account. I deleted old payoneer card from elance and when I click for signup payoneer account this message appears "Oops! It looks like you’ve already submitted your Payoneer application.  To log in to your account please click here.

If you did not receive your card, or are unable to access your account, please contact our Customer Support department."

Please help me on this.

Comments

• sajid77sajid77 ✭✭ Posts: 26Member ✭✭

My account id is [email protected]

• spacetrayspacetray ✭✭ Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    sajid77 wrote on May 3 2013, 1:02 PM: »

I was using payoneer card as withdrawal method on elance for more than 2 years. Now my card has expired and I got new from payoneer. I can not add this new to my elance account. I deleted old payoneer card from elance and when I click for signup payoneer account this message appears "Oops! It looks like you’ve already submitted your Payoneer application.  To log in to your account please click here.

If you did not receive your card, or are unable to access your account, please contact our Customer Support department."

Please help me on this.

You have no need remove cart and add new one.

There is attached an payoneer ._account_ not an _cart_ number (highly probable) 

I.e. when cart finishes, they send new one, just click at link in payoneer account and got new one,.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Your new card was ordered for the same account and is already linked to your Elance account. You can begin to receive payments.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer

I deleted old one and cant sign up for new one. When I try to sign up for payoneer card this message appears "Oops! It looks like you’ve already submitted your Payoneer application. To log in to your account please click here.

I contact with elance and they replied as " This is a known Payoneer issue. You will need to contact Payoneer and provide the error message you received."

• DavidDavid ✭✭ Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Please follow the instructions there and contact our support for further assistance.

I contacted to payoneer support staff my ticket number is LTK121530649900X. It has been more than 4 days but still no reply from payoneer staff although they said, our Customer Support staff will contact you within 4 business days.

For immediate support I suggest live chat or telephone. Your ticket should be processed within 1-2 business days

Nissim

I tried live chat but could not get solution. My problem is same like following link.

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/5998-payoneer-account-adding-problem-on-elance/

I would be very thankful to you if you solve my case same way.

Unfortunately this is not something we can assist you with here on the forum. You will need to contact our customer support department for assistance related to your account and card status. 

If you submitted an e-mail they will reply to you within 4 business days, and for immediate support there is telephone and live chat. 

Nissim
This discussion has been closed.