My Account Is Blocked!

Just few days ago while logging in to my account i got this message- Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support. Well I contacted customer support and they said it is closed due to undisclosed reason. I don't know what can be the reason but I really want to have my account reopened. But they said my account will not be reopened. If there is a problem why they won't disclose it?

Can anyone help me in this?

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Just few days ago while logging in to my account i got this message- Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support. Well I contacted customer support and they said it is closed due to undisclosed reason. I don't know what can be the reason but I really want to have my account reopened. But they said my account will not be reopened. If there is a problem why they won't disclose it?

Can anyone help me in this?

Hello,

I checked this and unfortunately, as customer support said, your account can not be reopened.

You should contact your partner and inquire about other methods of payment.

• Faraz120389
    Faraz120389 Member Posts: 4
    David wrote:

Hello,

I checked this and unfortunately, as customer support said, your account can not be reopened.

You should contact your partner and inquire about other methods of payment.

Ok, I got this. Can I at least get the reason behind this suspension?

And another question. Can I order a new card? well I guess I won't be allowed. But I just wanted to know.
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Ok, I got this. Can I at least get the reason behind this suspension?

And another question. Can I order a new card? well I guess I won't be allowed. But I just wanted to know.

Hey,

This issue was handled by our security department, and unfortunately I have no further details. Additional card applications will not be approved.