Help Needed About Paypal

Comments

• NDMNDM Member Posts: 8

Dear Admin,

I did it. Thanks for guide me.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Great, thanks for updating!

• bence_thomasbence_thomas Member Posts: 5

Woohoo! Got this e-mail a few minutes after I sent screenshots of my Paypal account&my website to Nissim.

Dear Bence,

This
    message is to confirm that your US Payment Service is now verified. If
    you have not already done so, please take a moment to review our Terms and Conditions

This service can be used to receive US direct deposit payments from
    select US companies directly to your Payoneer card! For a full list of
    approved companies, and to view our official FAQs click here.

I hope the money will be loaded to my card on Monday. :)

• bence_thomasbence_thomas Member Posts: 5

Your Payoneer Prepaid debit MasterCard® has been loaded with $2,308.00.

Thanks again Nissim & David.

Im so happy. Payoneer is the best solution for everything.

• burbaxboyburbaxboy Member Posts: 2

Hi Admin,

I have difficulties about adding payoneer card on paypal. After filled information then appeared  "This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card."

my email :[email protected]

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Please make sure that you have sufficient funds on your Payoneer card to complete this process.

• eksabcasheksabcash Member Posts: 18 ✭✭

hello all

paypal will send 2 confirmation numbers to my us payment service and it says that i should check my confirmation numbers in my bank billing !!

how i can get my us payment service billing? im fom morocco !

• mus31mmus31m Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited February 2013

Salem     Yes  you can check the Statment Here 

https://myaccount.payoneer.com/MainPage/Transactions.aspx

PayoneerLogo.gif

eksabcash wrote on February 25 2013, 10:16 PM: »

hello all

paypal will send 2 confirmation numbers to my us payment service and it says that i should check my confirmation numbers in my bank billing !!

how i can get my us payment service billing? im fom morocco !

You can check your transaction history by logging into your "My Account" page under "Account History" you will find the "Transaction History" option.

• Linked US bank account details to my paypal account. But not yet received small deposits from paypal. What is the problem?

• mus31mmus31m Member Posts: 28 ✭✭

Hello

1 / make sur that Paypal  have send the smal deposit from your paypal to your US bank account

2 if yes the verification deposit should appearcin 1 to 3 Day  in your Payoner Statment  You can check your transaction history by logging into your "My Account" page under "Account History" you will find the "Transaction History" option.  https://myaccount.payoneer.com/MainPage/Transactions.aspx

you are welcom 

Thanks

PayoneerLogo.gif

[email protected] wrote on February 27 2013, 3:30 PM: »

Linked US bank account details to my paypal account. But not yet received small deposits from paypal. What is the problem?

Please note that depending on the company sends the funds, it can take up to 7 business days for ACH transfers to reach your account. Once they send the payment, it can take up to 3 business days.

i have sent 122 $ from my paypal to my us payment service. and after 2 days now paypal says that the payment is completed 

but  i did not receive any payment in my payoneer acount !!!!!!!!!!  :shok:

any answer???????!!!!!!!!!

edited February 2013

Hi!

When PayPal says that the payment is "completed" this simply means that they have sent it. US bank transfers generally take 1-3 business days to arrive, and officially can take up to 7.

If you sent it 2 days ago, it should be arriving any day now. As soon as Payoneer receives it, you will get an e-mail confirmation and it will show up on your My Account payment list.

ohhh thanks god

• MakisMakis Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2013

Hello I just receive my first payment to my account! i am also have one that Payment waiting for approval!

But can you send me the max amount that i can withdraw from the paypal??

Is it ok to to withdraw 2500$?

or i must split them?

• lakshmiekumari@gmail.com[email protected] Member Posts: 16

Dear admin,

Small deposits not yet received by paypal since 7 business days. Please help me. 

There is no limit to the amount that you can receive using the US Payment Service.

[email protected] wrote on March 2 2013, 3:35 PM: »

Dear admin,

Small deposits not yet received by paypal since 7 business days. Please help me. 

Hi,

I looked at your account and see no information regarding the payments.

When did you request them?

Linked my paypal account with USPS on 24 Feb, 2013    No any answer yet. Please help me.

If I transfer money from my paypal to payoneer (via USPS) without small deposit verification, Is that ok? 

[email protected] wrote on March 3 2013, 3:05 PM: »

If I transfer money from my paypal to payoneer (via USPS) without small deposit verification, Is that ok? 

They probably would not accept it since they have not verified your account yet.

We have yet to receive information about the payments from paypal, I suggest contacting their support.

Dear admin,

Not yet received small deposits from paypal. I just want to know that my name on payoneer account shown as " D Gamage Lakshmie Kumari".   My name on paypal "Deegoda Gamage Kumari". Is that reason for this matter? when I register on paypal I did add same as payoneer. But because of so long paypal cut off middle name. help me  

• lakshmiekumari@gmail.com[email protected]m Member Posts: 16

when i registering on payoneer "Deegoda" short as "D"  because payoneer card has no any space.

No that should not be a problem. I see you received a load from paypal.

Please note that ACH transfers can take up to 7 business days, depending on when the company sends them.

• pp.shopperpp.shopper Member Posts: 2

I just withdraw $23 4 Days ago, and $56 3 Days ago, Yesterday night paypal showed me that Transfer is Completed for $23 and Tonight it showed that Transfer is completed for $56.

I wanted to ask about the ETA by which Money will be showed in my Account.

My Email: [email protected]

Regards,

Mudassar Hussain

• yassinehariyassinehari Member Posts: 0

hi

i need to send some money from paypal to my account

but how !!

i know US Payment Service but i dont know how i can use it please help

• alipk90alipk90 Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

Hi

If You are Existing Card Holder.

You should Apply to Virtual US Bank Account Follow the link

http://www.payoneer.com/uspservice.aspx

Once your Account is approved they will send your Bank Account info

Then all you need to do is Add A Bank Account in your Paypal and Simply Withdraw Payments Directly to Your Card.

Hope it helps

Regards

Ali

When PayPal lists a payment as "complete" it means that they have initiated the transfer. From that time, it still needs to be transferred from their bank to Payoneer. This generally takes 2-3 business days.

Also note that most US banks do not process transfers on weekends.

yassinehari wrote on March 10 2013, 12:00 AM: »

hi

i need to send some money from paypal to my account

but how !!

i know US Payment Service but i dont know how i can use it please help

I see you have already received the verification payments from paypal.

You can use your US Payment Service to withdraw funds from your paypal account to your Payoneer card.

• pp.shopperpp.shopper Member Posts: 2

Thanks Nissim, Just happened as you said.

Got my money loaded into my card.

My Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard hadn't arrived so, I requested support to Ship the card via DHL.

The agent asked for address, I gave him. He blocked the previous one and issued and shipped the new one via DHL.

But, Its 2nd Day of shipment but I still didn't get my Tracking Number.

I hope you can speed up things for me.

My Email: [email protected]

My reference number in your system is: 2287257

Regards,

Mudassar Hussain

It generally takes a few days for the card to be printed, after which DHL processes the shipment and sends you the tracking details. The entire process takes 4-7 business days.

• legasylegasy Member Posts: 1

OK so I am living in Jamaica and I got my card. I went online and activated it via the payoneer website but I have not made that one time payment as yet. Can I use my paypal balance to activate it? I tried to link it already via paypal but I got a "Credit Card Denied" error which I  believe has to do with me not having any balance on the card for paypal to withdraw. How do I go a bout activating the card fully and linking it to paypal? Keep in mind I am in Jamaica. 

Hi,

You'll need to receive a payment to your card before you can use it, as the card is prepaid.

When adding a card to your PayPal account, they will attempt to verify it by charging a small amount to the card. This charge will be declined if you do not have sufficient funds available on the card.

You can receive a payment from any of our official partners, or using the US Payment Service.

• legasylegasy Member Posts: 1

I added the bank account to Paypal using my Accounts page information. So all I will need to do next is do a withdrawal and the activation charge will be taken automatically from the card?

• ouardaouarda Member Posts: 3

hi,

thank you for this infos, i'm one of those people that if even a litle thing whent wrong they freek out lol. I've just aplied 4 days ago, send the papers, and still waiting for a reply i hope they accept mi application

• aZkaZk Member Posts: 11

I have a personal paypal account attached to my eBay for selling household items, then i have a Business PayPal account for selling my business items.

How do I get a second US Payment Service number to withdraw too?

I rang PayPal and they said DO NOT add the First Century Bank onto another PayPal, it will be refused and my accounts will be locked.

The only solution is to open another bank account in USA or UK to recieve funds.

I like Payoneer because it is organised from my real life job funds.

Unfortunately, we currently allow only (1) US Payment Service per person.

• aZkaZk Member Posts: 11

How many are you allowed per household?

Let's say we have a company and family run business and are considering branching out into eBay shops and becoming a limited company...

There is no limit per household. Each individual that is approved by Payoneer can have an account of their own.

Note that if there are many people sharing the same physical address, we may ask for documents confirming that they are all living together (in addition to ID).

• jeanmakenjeanmaken Member Posts: 1

Hi I'm having the same issue I have 2000 USD waiting for approval please helpppp

I do not see any pending payments in your account. From where and when are you expecting the payment.

• Angel_GabrielAngel_Gabriel Member Posts: 2

Hi Guys!

I received the email telling me that my USPS is now verified, however, the amount I had earlier withdrawn from paypal is still awaiting approval. Why is this so? I thought that after I have verified my USPS it will automatically be approved.

And another question, will I have to do this every time am withdrawing large sums of money? because i also withdrew a smaller amount of money and it went through without a hitch.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks

• Angel_GabrielAngel_Gabriel Member Posts: 2

Sorry forgot to add this info:

Payment ref No. ---> Reference Number 6432179

Ticket code ---> LTK481071894304X

Thanks

Your payment has already been processed and funded to your card.

• christchrist Member Posts: 1

hello, i transferred 100$ to my payoneer account using the usa payment service from my paypal using the bank account from payoneer, and now i see the transaction complete in my paypal but i still see 0 in my payoneer balance, i was trying to load money to try to pay a new payoneer debit card since i never got the one that was mailed to me 2 months ago.

Please explain me this situation.

• rakekarmrakekarm Member Posts: 34 ✭✭

Mate you have to wait at least 3-4 days ( on my case) to see the payment on your payoneer account. Don't worry, your money won't get lost on the way. :)

• christchrist Member Posts: 1

ok thanks xD i was worry since i no have my card active cuz i no have any and i want to request a new one again.

When paypal says that a payment is completed it does not necessarily mean they have sent the payment.

Once they send the payment it can take up to 3 business days to load to your account :) .

• jpg2502jpg2502 Member Posts: 8

im a little confused, how do i link my US payment service to my paypal account? 

it does say in the help section that UK customers can withdraw to USA bank account, except i cant see the option when trying to 'link to bank'. 

i see it would be possible to create a US paypal account, but i am not at a US address, so how would that work?? 

any constructive help appreciated. 

edited April 2013

PayPal offers many withdrawal options, including the option to withdraw funds to a US bank account. In order to do this, you first need to add the new account. You can do this using your US Payment Service information. Once added and verified with PayPal, you can then withdraw funds to the account, which will be funded to your Payoneer card.

Here is a video about how to add a bank account to your PayPal account:

• tarantula11tarantula11 Member Posts: 1

Hi !

I m from Croatia and i need to withdraw my paypal balance on payoneer master card please tell me what to do to open virtue us bank account.I have verified payoneer mastercard !I send you pm with my payoneer main account mail..

Thx

Danijel

I have sent you the questionnaire, please respond with the requested information.

• MaryPoppinsMaryPoppins Member Posts: 8

Hola, 

Quisiera saber como puedo vincular mi tarjeta de débito Payoneer a mi cuenta de PayPal. Tengo el US Payment Service activado y ya lo tengo asociado a mi cuenta de PayPal, pero aún no puedo vincular mi tarjeta Payoneer. 

Cuando ingreso los datos de la tarjeta me aparece una notificación que dice:

"Error: Esta tarjeta ha sido declinada por el banco emisor". 

Me he contactado con el servicio de asistencia técnica de PayPal y lo que me respondieron fue que al no tener dinero en la tarjeta no puedo vincularla a la cuenta de PayPal.

Lo que hace PayPal es corroborar que la tarjeta funciona correctamente "prestándote" $1,50 y luego se lo reintegras. En mi caso, al no tener dinero en la tarjeta no me "prestan" dinero y de esa manera NO puedo vincular la tarjeta para retirar mis fondos. 

¿Cómo puedo solucionar esto?

• midolyonmidolyon Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2013

Hello, i am subscribed to the US Payment Service and i've added my US Payment Service to Paypal. Now i have a pending request to withdraw some money from paypal to my card.

And my question is, if i can link my card after i receive this withdrawal with paypal because i've received this card not long ago and it has 0.00usd.

Yours,

Yacine.

If your PayPal account supports adding a debit/credit card, you can add your Payoneer card. Note that PayPal will try to charge your card when adding it, so make sure that the Payoneer card has funds available (as it is prepaid).

I withdrawed 5 dollars to my bank acocunt and paypal says that it's complete and i sould be seeing it in 4 days on my bank account. And after that, will it be on my mastercard so that i could add it to paypal?

Yes, once that payment is received and loaded to your card, you will be able to add it to your PayPal account.

And will it be added automatically loaded on the card or i have to wait some days too?

It will be funded automatically once received.

Thank you for your reply Nissim. I will get to you if i had anything else to ask about.

:thumbsu:

• usmanlatifusmanlatif Member Posts: 2

Hi Nissim,

I am sorry to jump in but I have a similar question and I am not clear on it even when I have searched the forum and have read a lot of posts here.

The scenario is, I don't have USPS yet. I use my existing Payoneer Master Card with a Paypal account and it's working well for payments I make through Paypal for shopping online. Now, I want to activate USPS on my account so that I can receive ACH Direct payments.

The question is, when USPS service is activated on my account, will I be able to use my Payoneer Master Card with Paypal for shopping as before?

I don't want to be limited on using Paypal with my Payoneer Card which means, I want to keep using my Payoneer card for shopping online via Paypal and transfer funds to other people on Paypal even after USPS.

Please elaborate this for me or let me know if it's possible or not? The reason I am asking is because I read the following on FAQs page for USPS;

Can I transfer money using the US Payment Service or send money to PayPal accounts?

The US Payment Service will only enable you to receive incoming payments. Attempts to transfer funds using the US Payment Service to other accounts will be rejected. More specifically, attempts to transfer funds from the US Payment Service to PayPal accounts will be automatically rejected and may cause your US Payment Service to be blocked by PayPal.

I am confused a little on this. Please advise.

Let me know if my question is not clear.

Thanks
    Usman Latif

Hi Usman,

Thank you for your question.

Signing up for the US Payment Service will not impose on your ability to use the card. The card will still be accepted where debit MasterCard is accepted: in stores, online and ATMs.

The US Payment Service will help you transfer payments from any of the select US Corporations on our white list to your Payoneer card.

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    MaryPoppins wrote on April 19 2013, 10:12 AM: »

Hola, 

Quisiera saber como puedo vincular mi tarjeta de débito Payoneer a mi cuenta de PayPal. Tengo el US Payment Service activado y ya lo tengo asociado a mi cuenta de PayPal, pero aún no puedo vincular mi tarjeta Payoneer. 

Cuando ingreso los datos de la tarjeta me aparece una notificación que dice:

"Error: Esta tarjeta ha sido declinada por el banco emisor". 

Me he contactado con el servicio de asistencia técnica de PayPal y lo que me respondieron fue que al no tener dinero en la tarjeta no puedo vincularla a la cuenta de PayPal.

Lo que hace PayPal es corroborar que la tarjeta funciona correctamente "prestándote" $1,50 y luego se lo reintegras. En mi caso, al no tener dinero en la tarjeta no me "prestan" dinero y de esa manera NO puedo vincular la tarjeta para retirar mis fondos. 

¿Cómo puedo solucionar esto?

Hola!

Podrá verificar su tarjeta con Paypal para realizar transacciones allí una vez que cuente fondos en su tarjeta Payoneer. Efectivamente Paypal corrobora su tarjeta, para ver que esté activa, haciendo una microcarga de alrededor de $1.00, que luego es reintegrada.

Usted podrá transferir fondos de cualquier asociado Payoneer y compañías selectas de USA a través de nuestro US Payment Service. También podrá realizar una carga privada con una MasterCard o Visa en nuestro sitio web en https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx.

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• usmanlatifusmanlatif Member Posts: 2

Thanks for the response David. That's a great relief. However, can you please elaborate the following statement for me please?

Attempts to transfer funds using the US Payment Service to other accounts will be rejected. More specifically, attempts to transfer funds from the US Payment Service to PayPal accounts will be automatically rejected and may cause your US Payment Service to be blocked by PayPal.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Usman Latif

David wrote on April 21 2013, 7:40 AM: »

Hi Usman,

Thank you for your question.

Signing up for the US Payment Service will not impose on your ability to use the card. The card will still be accepted where debit MasterCard is accepted: in stores, online and ATMs.

The US Payment Service will help you transfer payments from any of the select US Corporations on our white list to your Payoneer card.

It means that you cannot transfer money from your card to other places with the US Payment Service. You can only use it to receive payments.

• BD Money MakerBD Money Maker Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

I want to add my Payoneer card on paypal account that open from UAE, but the system show this message "This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card.

"

what i will do now ?

Please make sure you have sufficient funds to cover the charge that paypal makes for this process.

• YassinetYassinet Member Posts: 6

And how much costs the paypal charge ?

We suggest having between 5-10 USD.

• Md Billal SheikhMd Billal Sheikh Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2013

Confusion? I clear it here.

You only need the verification amount (a small deposit) if your PayPal account setup with USA address.

Outside USA PayPal don't need to verify with that small deposit. And yes outside PayPal can't be verified by using 'Payoneer US Payment Service', you must verify your Credit/Debit Card to get verified your PayPal (outside USA PayPal). Also it is great news that you can verify your PayPal (outside USA PayPal) by using Payoneer MasterCard if your Card has more than $5 USD balance available.

• riz1221riz1221 Member Posts: 0

I was using US payment service without any issu but now i am having! I withdrew some funds from paypal verified account to my payoneer account and now its showing:

Payment ID: 6760399 Payment Date (EST.): 05/14/2013 17:46
    Payment Status:Payment waiting for approvalICO-Pending.png 

Amount to Load: $373.76 (applicable fees will apply) 
    Loader details: Payoneer Direct Deposit Payroll

** Admin, Pls let me know, When this (Payment ID: 6760399) payment will be completed?

** From now on How many business days it will take to get funds from paypal to payoneer account when paypal will show Completed Status.

** Will my account show Payment Status:Payment waiting for approval again in future for every transaction i will make OR once in a while OR never at all?

Thanks.

I see the payment has been loaded. Your US Payment Service was waiting verification and is now verified.

• BD Money MakerBD Money Maker Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    David wrote on May 5 2013, 7:37 AM: »

Please make sure you have sufficient funds to cover the charge that paypal makes for this process.

I have enough balance in my paypal account !

You need to have funds on the Payoneer card, not PayPal.

• LRH18LRH18 Member Posts: 3

I withdraw from my account paypal 3$ to my account payoneer to active my payoneer card in paypal ,and all status completed but I don't get 3$ in my account payoneer please I need help ,  I need 3$ to active my  payoneer card in account paypal . 

fjdx.png

?????????????????????????

"Completed" b PayPal simply means that they initiated the bank transfer. From that time it still takes 2-3 business days for the payment to arrive to Payoneer.

Once we receive the payment you will get an e-mail confirmation (and it will show up on your Payoneer online account).

thank you Mr.Nissim

edited July 2013

Hi Everyone,

We received some questions from users on the forum when trying to add their US Payment Service to PayPal regarding the message "You cannot add a bank account at this time." We started this topic so that you can all share your feedback.

Note: Any questions should be directed to PayPal customer support. You can contact them via your PayPal account, and they will be happy to assist you.

• sam340sam340 Member Posts: 6
    Hi , 

I would like to know if my Payoneer Biling Address , and Home Adress need to be the same 
    as my paypal address to add the Payoneer Banck Account ( US Payment Service ) ? 

Also can paypal see or know my payoneer Address when I add the payoneer Bank Account ? 

Thank You .

Hi,

Please do not start multiple topics related to the same subject - to keep things organized you only need to post one. 

As to your question, you can log in to your Payoneer online account to view your billing address. This should be used at all times related to your Payoneer card.

When adding a bank account to PayPal you are not required to list an address, and this is not something that will be required to confirm. The bank routing number provides all the information required.

Why do you remove my post ? 

As I mentioned, in order to keep the forum efficient and easy to use, we kindly ask that you do not post the same questions/topics in multiple sections of the forum. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged to a single topic to keep the issue easy to follow for all of our community members.

Can someone answer my question please ? 

Also , when i log in to the payoneer account I do not see the Services menu .... 

What is going on , nothing work on my account :( 

I did answer your question. In regards to the availability of the US Payment Service, we cannot assist you with that here on the forum. You would need to contact our customer support department so that they can check your account information and assist you further. 

I suggest telephone or live chat for immediate assistance.

• AnoWizAnoWiz Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2013

Hello, i recently added us bank account (us payment service) To my paypal account and i have withdrawn 100$ to my payoneer. When will i receive that money? Paypal says that transaction is completed, but still 0 in my payoneer account.

• langaulangau Member Posts: 74 ✭✭

it normally takes 7 days

US ACH transfers generally take 2-3 business days, and officially PayPal estimates that they can take up to 7 business days.

• scararmscararm Member Posts: 10

Hello Nissim

but in real life what is the standard time.?

first time you widthdraw from paypal to payoneer how many days.?

after first time you widthdraw from paypal to payoneer how many days.?

assuming are 7 days that appear the money into the payoneer account, this money are available to take out from an ATM inmediatly?

thanks

Nissim wrote on June 12 2013, 6:50 PM: »

US ACH transfers generally take 2-3 business days, and officially PayPal estimates that they can take up to 7 business days.

• Lucky LukeLucky Luke Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2013

Dear Payoneer members,

Today inspired by an idea suggested by one of the members here, thanks to him by the way, I decided to call them again and to ask them to add the account manually.

The following is the description of how I could finally add the bank account .

- I called PP, described the problem, said that I had been waiting as they told me and also had been trying every day without any success.

- The representative answered that due to the bank database crash they are experiencing lots of problems with bank accounts  ... 

- I asked him, if he could do it for me manually, and he said that he was not allowed to for some security reasons (to protect the users, they don't share bank account details with their representatives) and that I need to do it online, and to help me to proceed with that he needed to ask permission from his supervisor to disable some security parameters on my account that would allow me to add my account successfully. He came back and told me to logout and then to login and to try again since the security assets had been lifted for the next 4 hours. So, I did and it worked.

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    scararm wrote on June 12 2013, 9:36 PM: »

Hello Nissim

but in real life what is the standard time.?

first time you widthdraw from paypal to payoneer how many days.?

after first time you widthdraw from paypal to payoneer how many days.?

assuming are 7 days that appear the money into the payoneer account, this money are available to take out from an ATM inmediatly?

thanks

Once your ACH transfer shows as completed on your account with Paypal, it will take up to 7 business days for the funds to be loaded on your Payoneer card.

Once you have funds on your card, you can use it to make withdrawals at any ATM that accepts MasterCard Debit. You can use the following link to locate the closest ATM to your location: http://www.mastercard.us/cardholder-services/atm-locator.html

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• FlowerPowerFlowerPower Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    silverlining098 wrote on June 4 2013, 8:41 AM: »

Like a number of other people on this forum, I've been having the same issue for about 5 days now.

Clearly, this isn't an issue with PayPal because a friend of mine was able to register his Bank of America account with PayPal with no problem yesterday.

I experienced this problem too. I contacted Paypal by phone and the lady did something and I was able to add the account as normal.

• scararmscararm Member Posts: 10

seems pp just resolve the problem if you call them, could you please tell the number you called to try it.

I already write an email but with no success will try call him to support team maybe got a better luck.

thanks.

FlowerPower wrote on June 14 2013, 3:38 AM: »

I experienced this problem too. I contacted Paypal by phone and the lady did something and I was able to add the account as normal.

• FlowerPowerFlowerPower Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    scararm wrote on June 14 2013, 6:24 AM: »

seems pp just resolve the problem if you call them, could you please tell the number you called to try it.

I already write an email but with no success will try call him to support team maybe got a better luck.

thanks.

You need to login to your PP account and select "contact us" at the bottom of the page, then "speak to us". THis will bring up a page with the contact phone number and 6 digit PIN code.

• shakir_001shakir_001 Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2013

I have a australian paypal account and i want to verify it using US Payment Service. Is it possible to verify a Australian Paypal Account using US Payment Service?

After activation of my card i saw that under in Payoneer " My Account / Services - US Payment Service" it is written that "This service is currently active"  and Also a bank name is written in there. Does it mean that my US Payment Service mathod is verified ?.

Once your US Payment Service details are available and you've submitted the online questionnaire/ID documents you can begin receiving payments.

You can use it to withdraw from any PayPal account that is valid and supports withdrawal to a US account.

• shakir_001shakir_001 Member Posts: 6

But PayPal say            "

You cannot add a bank account at this time

"

.when this problem will be solved..........????????????????