Problems With 2 Payments. Out Of Patience

Olga
Olga Member Posts: 1
Hello, im currently having problems with 2 payments.
1st problem is going on for 3 days now. A person tried to load my card, you asked to send additional documents i.e a copy of the loader's government-issued photo ID (such as a driver's license, country ID, or passport) and a copy of the front and back of the credit or debit card that the loader is using to make the payment request.
He sent it twice already to [email protected], i have been talking with your customer support on live chat and the phone, the only answer i get is that you didn't receive the documents yet. This is not making sense, because he sent it twice within the last 3 days.
Also, in the email i got from you, it clearly says that the loader won't be charged unless the payment was approved, but he in fact was charged.

So we're wondering now where did the 644 USD go?
my email is [email protected]
the reference number of the payment is 3617603.
payment was made on 03/05/2012 11:44

And there was another payment that was made today but still is waiting for approval, and this is taking much longer than it usually does.
You have already approved and processed payments from this person before.
payment reference number is 3632171

The whole deal is making me really concerned, is this going to be like this with any private load to my account now?
Please find a solution to this as soon as possible if you would, because this is becoming a pain.
Thank you in advance
Regards,
Olga

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Olga wrote:

Hello, im currently having problems with 2 payments.
    1st problem is going on for 3 days now. A person tried to load my card, you asked to send additional documents i.e a copy of the loader's government-issued photo ID (such as a driver's license, country ID, or passport) and a copy of the front and back of the credit or debit card that the loader is using to make the payment request.
    He sent it twice already to [email protected], i have been talking with your customer support on live chat and the phone, the only answer i get is that you didn't receive the documents yet. This is not making sense, because he sent it twice within the last 3 days.
    Also, in the email i got from you, it clearly says that the loader won't be charged unless the payment was approved, but he in fact was charged.

So we're wondering now where did the 644 USD go?
    my email is [email protected]
    the reference number of the payment is 3617603.
    payment was made on 03/05/2012 11:44

And there was another payment that was made today but still is waiting for approval, and this is taking much longer than it usually does.
    You have already approved and processed payments from this person before.
    payment reference number is 3632171

The whole deal is making me really concerned, is this going to be like this with any private load to my account now?
    Please find a solution to this as soon as possible if you would, because this is becoming a pain.
    Thank you in advance
    Regards,
    Olga

Hey Olga,

In regards to the money, when a private load is done there is a pre-authorization hold, to make sure the person is able to make the payment. If thep ayment is successful than the money goes through. If for some reason its not the money gets returned within 7 business days.

I see that the documents were received after you spoke with customer support. They will be emailing you soon with all the details, and it will answer all your questions.