Paypal verification with payoneer debit and bank account

ninguno
ninguno Member Posts: 3
edited May 2013 in Ask The Community

Hi mates! First sorry if it's not the right place to ask, but didn't find anyone better.

I want to open a paypal US account, but I'm not an US citizen (and don't have SSN) although I travel there for work. I do have an address in the US.

Is true that the payoneer card should work for validation? Cause in the paypal FAQ i read

You can’t link a gift card, prepaid card, or one-time-use card to your PayPal account.

In that case, can I get a payoneer card with that address in the US, and use it to verify paypal with this card and a real bank account I have? Or the bank account must be the virtual one provided by payoneer?

My bank account is in a US bank, but the personal address of the bank account is not in US (although i read that paypal only check name of the account and not address, don't know if that's true).

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

The Payoneer US Payment Service helps people who can get a verified paypal account where they live withdraw from paypal to the Payoneer card. The US Payment Service provides you with a US bank and routing number but not with a US address.

• রিংকু মানব
    রিংকু মানব Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

:devil:

• ninguno
    ninguno Member Posts: 3
    David wrote on May 17 2013, 9:20 AM: »

The Payoneer US Payment Service helps people who can get a verified paypal account where they live withdraw from paypal to the Payoneer card. The US Payment Service provides you with a US bank and routing number but not with a US address.

So as I understand, I can't use a payoneer card to buy from sites that require an US address (like newegg), I'm right?

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

The card can be used where debit MasterCard is accepted worldwide: in stores, online and ATMs.