I applied for Pakistan through Payoneer

FayzannFayzann Member Posts: 9

Hi, Payoneer

I have applied yesterday for Payoneer card through Payoneer's official website, I mean www.Payoneer.com. Not from any of Payoneer's partners, is that legit? Will they ship my card? another question is that I really need urgent Card, I filled out the most correct address of my home, filled the correct zip code and all other things carefully, and gave them my ID through mail too. Approximately how much time will they take to ship my card to Lahore, Pakistan?

Thank you & Regards,

Fayzann

Comments

• FayzannFayzann Member Posts: 9

Reply Admin, I'm waiting.

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

That is fine you can apply from there.

We will ship the card to the address you used during registration. Our approval department will review the application and update you by email.

Once it is approved it can take up to 28 business days to reach you.

• khasadlatifkhasadlatif Member Posts: 14

Hello David

I applied for the payoneer card through odesk which luckily i have recieved today and have already activated the card and transfered some money into my new card. my question is that i have read some posts today and most of them are talking about the verification through id , but i was never asked to provide any such info. by the way my ID is verified through ODESK.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Unless we specifically ask you for a copy of your ID, you will not need to provide us with one. You can continue using your Payoneer account, and should we require any additional information we will notify you.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer

Thanks Nissim for the reply

i am going to visit US next month and my question is can i withdraw my money from there too, the payoneer card is not territory restricted right ? and is there any limit in paynoeer card for transfer of money if yes where can i find mine ?

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, you can use your Payoneer card at any location worldwide that accepts Prepaid Debit MasterCard Cards.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer

and wht about the load limit , is there any load limit in paynoeer card

Still waiting ??

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

For official payments (from partners and via our US Payment Service) there is no load limit.

Thanks David