Old Customer - I Didn't Get My Card After 30 Days Gone

Farhadur Rahim
Farhadur Rahim Member Posts: 2
edited March 2012 in Ask The Community
Old Customer - I didn't get my Card after 30 days gone
Dear Administrator,

I am old customer for Payoneer. I have been dealing since 2010. I am getting some problem regarding the order of my new card. As per your given message. It was clearly mentioned that My newly ordered card will be arrived by Feb 26 - March 7. But Still I didn't get many card in my post address. I have been tried to communicate with support. But No Result. I have sent several mail regarding this issue but I didn't get any respond yet from Payoneer Support Team.

Today, One of my friend told me about you. That is why I came here and open a forum account and sending you this message about my problem.

It is not my old card. My old card was stolen from me since that I have ordered a new card for me. Also there were $92 loaded in my previous stolen card. Now, It seems a big problem, I am not getting any support from your support team. When My new card will arrive? as well as how can I transfer my existing money from my old card to any other card holder's payoneer account. so that At least I can withdrew my money successfully.

Please help me out from this problem. I am freelancer, so I don't have any alternative to make case here. So, Your immediate help will be highly appreciated.

Here is my total details regarding my card:

{Edit}

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks

Farhadur Rahim

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012

Dear Administrator,

I am old customer for Payoneer. I have been dealing since 2010. I am getting some problem regarding the order of my new card. As per your given message. It was clearly mentioned that My newly ordered card will be arrived by Feb 26 - March 7. But Still I didn't get many card in my post address. I have been tried to communicate with support. But No Result. I have sent several mail regarding this issue but I didn't get any respond yet from Payoneer Support Team.

Today, One of my friend told me about you. That is why I came here and open a forum account and sending you this message about my problem.

It is not my old card. My old card was stolen from me since that I have ordered a new card for me. Also there were $92 loaded in my previous stolen card. Now, It seems a big problem, I am not getting any support from your support team. When My new card will arrive? as well as how can I transfer my existing money from my old card to any other card holder's payoneer account. so that At least I can withdrew my money successfully.

Please help me out from this problem. I am freelancer, so I don't have any alternative to make case here. So, Your immediate help will be highly appreciated.

Here is my total details regarding my card:

{Edit}

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks

Farhadur Rahim

Hello Fardahur,

Thank you for visiting our forums.

I see that customer support sent you an email on March 9th, regarding this issue.

If you did not receive it please let me know and I will make sure it gets resent.

• Farhadur Rahim
    Farhadur Rahim Member Posts: 2
    Dear Administrator,

Thanks for your reply. Please download the attached file. Here I have scanned both side of my national id card that you needed. Now, I have an important question that I still didn't get any answer. I don't understand why your customer care department does not answering me for below question what I was asked:

1. How do I send/load my existing account balance to another payoneer's card/account?
    2. How can I load my previous account balance to new card?
    3. Is there any way to get back my money from my payoneer account to my odesk account?
    4. How do I transfer my old account balance to my local bank account?

Please help me out from this problem. I need an immediate action from customer care department. Please download the attached file, the scan copies for my national id card.

Regards,

Farhadur Rahim
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Dear Administrator,

Thanks for your reply. Please download the attached file. Here I have scanned both side of my national id card that you needed. Now, I have an important question that I still didn't get any answer. I don't understand why your customer care department does not answering me for below question what I was asked:

1. How do I send/load my existing account balance to another payoneer's card/account?
    2. How can I load my previous account balance to new card?
    3. Is there any way to get back my money from my payoneer account to my odesk account?
    4. How do I transfer my old account balance to my local bank account?

Please help me out from this problem. I need an immediate action from customer care department. Please download the attached file, the scan copies for my national id card.

Regards,

Farhadur Rahim

Hello Farhadur

I looked into your ticket and there was no ID attached in the file, please respond to the customer support ticket with an attachment of a government issue ID.

1. For participating partners there is something called card to card transfers. I don't believe that oDesk allows for these transfers.
    2. When your new card is activated the money that remained on your old card will transfer automatically to the new card.
    3. If you have a payment that is pending from oDesk you can contact customer support and request to have it canceled.
    4. We do not currently support card to bank transfers.

I hope this answers your questions and please contact customer support with a government issued ID so they can help move along this process for you.