Withdrawal Problem - New Application

New application can not accept withdrawal
New application cannot accept withdrawal.

Ticket# LTK529015017584X

I am new applicant. After successful submitted an application for Card (Payoneer-Affiliates) Payoneer said:

"Your application for a Payoneer account has been received.
In order for us to be able to review your application, please contact the company that pays you and request to receive your payments through Payoneer.
On the Payoneer registration page, click the ‘Already Applied for a Payoneer Account’ section and follow the instructions online.
Once your card is associated with one of our partners and you have a pending payment from them, please contact us using the Payoneer Contact Form."

Then I have associated my Payoneer account with oDesk (a partner of Payoneer). But I cannot withdraw money from oDesk to Payoneer Debit Card. When I tried to withdraw, oDesk said:
"Unfortunately, there appears to be a problem with your Payoneer card. Please contact Payoneer support and refer to Payee ID *******."

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

New application cannot accept withdrawal.

Ticket# LTK529015017584X

I am new applicant. After successful submitted an application for Card (Payoneer-Affiliates) Payoneer said:

"Your application for a Payoneer account has been received.
    In order for us to be able to review your application, please contact the company that pays you and request to receive your payments through Payoneer.
    On the Payoneer registration page, click the ‘Already Applied for a Payoneer Account’ section and follow the instructions online.
    Once your card is associated with one of our partners and you have a pending payment from them, please contact us using the Payoneer Contact Form."

Then I have associated my Payoneer account with oDesk (a partner of Payoneer). But I cannot withdraw money from oDesk to Payoneer Debit Card. When I tried to withdraw, oDesk said:
    "Unfortunately, there appears to be a problem with your Payoneer card. Please contact Payoneer support and refer to Payee ID *******."

Hello,

Thank you for visiting our forum.

I looked into this and it turns out your oDesk payment option was inactive. I passed it on to a customer support manager and they activated oDesk for you. Now you should be able to withdraw the money form oDesk into your Payoneer account now.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

• Amirunllah Sheikh
    Amirunllah Sheikh Member Posts: 2
    I had a successful withdrawal. It is one day passed, I have replied the email (Reference number: LTK529015017584X) but my Card is not approved yet.
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

I had a successful withdrawal. It is one day passed, I have replied the email (Reference number: LTK529015017584X) but my Card is not approved yet.

Hey,

Card approval can take around 3 business days. Thank you for your patience.