Payment Waiting For Approval

bridgetk
bridgetk Member Posts: 5

hello payoneer customer care

i have a problem, 

i would like to get an update on my payments

6808267 05/17/2013 18:26 Payoneer Direct Depo... $1500.00 ICO-Pending.png Payment waiting for approval 6798476 05/16/2013 18:58 Payoneer Direct Depo... $500.00 ICO-Pending.png Payment waiting for approval

could anybody help me.

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Thank you for your question.

I see that your US Payment Service is awaiting verification. Our approval department will review your information and update you via email.

• bridgetk

my US Payment Service is active and enabled

i would like to know how long will this take? because now some days have past and i have  not heard from them,

i would like also to apply for  a new card shipped by DHL.  please could you help and i get reply from them?

• David

You should hear from them within the next few business days.

To receive the card via DHL please contact our support department. www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

• bridgetk

hello

my card has finally reached and i have activated the card.  please do not ship a new card,  the matter is solved now.

• David

Thanks for the update.

• bridgetk
    edited May 2013
    hello
    i kindly request you to help me on my payment which is now 6 days since it came in and i have sent all the documents they asked me.
    Payment ID: 6798476
    Payment ID: 6808267
    Reference number: LTK121530957733X
    please help me
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,349

Hi, I see your US Payment Service was approved and your payments are loaded to your card.

• bridgetk

thanks for the assistance, i got the funds

i would like to know,  is it possible for me to ask for another account number to add to my paypal, if i had used the previously first account given to me in another account, let me know if its possible and how i can request for it

thank you

• Melisa
    Melisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi!

You can only add one Paypal account to your US Payment Service- it is not possible to issue two different accounts for one cardholder.

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community