3 days and '' Payment waiting for approval ! '' HELP

Hello dear, 

I've made withdraw of 500$ from paypal to my Payoneer account at 14 Mai 2013 and PayPal stated "Transfer Completed".

I said this means they just initiate the transfer and within couples of days will get it into my payoneer.

then now at 18 Mai i have the funds in my payoneer and it still waiting for approval !!

Payment waiting for approval

Payment ID: 6797687

can you please check it out.

Thank you

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

I see that your US Payment Service is awaiting verification. Our approval department will review your answers and update you by email.

• EconomieG7
    EconomieG7 Member Posts: 4
    David wrote on May 19 2013, 8:15 AM: »

I see that your US Payment Service is awaiting verification. Our approval department will review your answers and update you by email.

Thank's for the answer.. But i don't think that my US payment service is awaiting verification

Because i have already extracted money from the ATM..

My Account / Services - US Payment Service This service is currently active.

Please help, i really need this money soon as possible.

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Please note with the US Payment Service there are two stages. First it is enabled which allows you to use it to receive money to the card but at some point our approval department asks you to verify your account. You are currently in this second stage.