problem in ordering the card

swikch
swikch Member Posts: 7

Dear Abderrahim,

Thank you for your email.

We are happy to inform you that your application for a Payoneer account has been received and that you have just one more step left before we can review it.

Once you have an available balance in your oDesk account to make a withdrawal, please go to your oDesk wallet and click "withdraw" to perform the withdrawal to your Payoneer account.

Please contact us as soon as you submit a withdrawal so we can review your Payoneer account applications and send you your card.

plz help 

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Once you have received an official partner payment please notify our approval department.

• swikch

actually i committed an error because i ordered my card by odesk i don't use or deal with odesk i deal with other companies soo what can i do ??

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

You can receive payments from other Payoneer partners or from select US corporations with out US Payment Service.

• swikch
    David wrote on May 21 2013, 7:54 AM: »

You can receive payments from other Payoneer partners or from select US corporations with out US Payment Service.

i tried to do that but 

Dear Abderrahim Echchibi, 
      We see that you have recently applied for a Payoneer card while you already have an existing and active Payoneer account.

If you are applying for another account because you have not received your previous card, or if your card has been lost or stolen, please contact our Customer Support for a replacement card, using your existing account's e-mail address. 

Otherwise, please explain why you have applied for an additional card. This will help us better handle your request. Once we receive your response, we will send you an update regarding your application approval.

soo what the solution ???

• sumaiya akter
    sumaiya akter Member Posts: 2

yes swikch..i also had a same problem like yours...how can we get rid of this problem? how can our card be approved?

• swikch

yes sumiya it s a big preblem who can help us i really need this card ???

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,349

Please note; Payoneer currently allows only one active card per person.  If you would like to receive payments from multiple Payoneer partners, you can link them all to the same Payoneer card. 

In order to link your new partner to your existing card, please perform the following steps:

1.     Enter to your online account with your new partner.

2.     In your online account, select Payoneer as your payment method. Then you will be directed to our registration page.

3.     Please click "Already applied for a Payoneer account? Click Here!". (This will usually appear on the upper right corner)

4.     Verify your personal details and your card number.

You can view the steps in this blog post: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-multiple-partners-to-one-payoneer-account/

• bajguy2013
    bajguy2013 Member Posts: 1

Hello,

I am also experiencing a problem ordering my payoneer card.  I signed up for the account and do have access to the account online. However when I try to upload my id documents requested by payoneer to the link they sent me, the page just resets and the documents are not being sent.

I wrote to payoneer, and to two of its members, however I have not gotten a response yet.  I am hoping someone can see this post and respond and provide some much needed assistance as I would like a card to receive payments from Amazon.

Hoping to receive a response soon...

• swikch
    Rita wrote on May 22 2013, 12:19 PM: »

Please note; Payoneer currently allows only one active card per person.  If you would like to receive payments from multiple Payoneer partners, you can link them all to the same Payoneer card. 

In order to link your new partner to your existing card, please perform the following steps:

1.     Enter to your online account with your new partner.

2.     In your online account, select Payoneer as your payment method. Then you will be directed to our registration page.

3.     Please click "Already applied for a Payoneer account? Click Here!". (This will usually appear on the upper right corner)

4.     Verify your personal details and your card number.

You can view the steps in this blog post: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-multiple-partners-to-one-payoneer-account/

but my problem is i didn't recive any card  i ordered my card by odesk and it s was a mistake because i don't deal with this company it s impossible for me to  withdrawal
     soo i tried a new inscription directly on payoneer sit but a message shows and tell me that i have already an account on payoneer
  • Melisa
    Melisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for clarifying your inquiry!

To have your old application cancelled and your new once approved, please contact our Customer Support team: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community