Diffrence between oDesk card and Payoneer affiliates

Hello,

Could you please specify the difference between the Payoneer-oDesk card and Payoneer Affiliates?

BTW, my oDesk card is not approved yet (from more than one month), could I cancel it and order the affiliate one?

Regards

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The cards function the same way, it's just two different ways of applying. If you've already applied via oDesk, there's no reason to apply via payoneer-affiliates.

Once your card application is approved, you will be able to apply for the US Payment Service.
  • newcomer
    newcomer Member Posts: 4
    Thank you Nissim for your reply, however it seems that I did not put my question in the right way...

I understand that I can have profit of telling my friends about Payoneer, and earn 25$ with each referral.

So the main question now is:
    Is it possible to cancel a Payoneer account that is not approved yet and order for an affiliate one?

Please note that I had received a mail from Payoneer, that my card (oDesk) won't be approved until I have an available balance in oDesk and I make a withdraw to my Payoneer account.
  • Nissim
    If you already submitted and application, no. However you can sign up for the Refer a Friend program and earn rewards for future referrals.
  • newcomer
    OK thank you Nissim, the card is approved now.

How could I sign up for the Refer a Friend program? Is there any additional fees that may be applied?
  • Nissim
    There are no fees involved in the program - you can sign up and begin referring friends free of charge at http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/m/2135331850
  • newcomer
    All right, thanks a lot for your help.
  • spiritone
    spiritone Member Posts: 2

Hi ! ..
    I had exactly the same question on my mind.cause i have signed up for an Odesk Payoneer card.and after 28 days i thought something was wrong cause my friend got his card in short time.( ihaven't noticed that i should get some income from Odesk first) so he adviced me to use the invitation he sent to me to register again.
    it worked but i needed to use a diffrent email for signing up. so now i have 2 ! both not complitted. 
    so What should i do now ? complete one and the other will dispear ? or you delete both and i start again?

Regards

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Since you have already signed up for the card you will need to get that approved. You can sign up for the Refer a Friend program and refer friends to earn the rewards.

For further assistance you can contact our support http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx .

• spiritone
    spiritone Member Posts: 2

Okay but..

as i mentioned i already filled 2 forms with 2 email adress and 2 diffrent identification card.
    but compeltted non .. now do i have the option either to work on Odesk some income to activate my first sign up
    or just send my passport scan picture and activate the affiliate one ?

And would chosing one automatically delete the other pre-sign up ? or i should tell you about it just like iam doing now.

Regards