Accounts Associated With My Card:

omar
omar Member Posts: 2
Hello

I have register to my master card from AVAFX, and am no more interested on this site and i close my account there after i apply for paynooer master card, is there any future problem or any limited will be added to my payoneer master card, cause i didn't active it yet, i expect to receive it after a few days, i want to use my master card to receive private payment for my personal work on web hosting service i provide for my clients ???

Thank you

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    omar wrote:

Hello

I have register to my master card from AVAFX, and am no more interested on this site and i close my account there after i apply for paynooer master card, is there any future problem or any limited will be added to my payoneer master card, cause i didn't active it yet, i expect to receive it after a few days, i want to use my master card to receive private payment for my personal work on web hosting service i provide for my clients ???

Thank you

Hello Omar,

The purpose of the Payoneer Card is to receive payments from a Payoneer partner. If you do not receive a payment from one of our partners you will not be able to receive private loads.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

• omar
    omar Member Posts: 2
    David wrote:

Hello Omar,

The purpose of the Payoneer Card is to receive payments from a Payoneer partner. If you do not receive a payment from one of our partners you will not be able to receive private loads.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Ok, Is there any way to change the Associated account on my card account to another partner. ?

thank you
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    omar wrote:

Ok, Is there any way to change the Associated account on my card account to another partner. ?

thank you

Hey,

Yes, it is possible to add one or many partners to your Payoneer Account. You can read a great tutorial from our blog on adding partners http://blog.payoneer.com/?p=41.