Transaction Problem

Ishayat
Ishayat Member Posts: 3
edited March 2012 in Ask The Community
Help Me!!!
Hi,

For some reasons, my card is not being accepted in some places. Whenever I try to make a transaction online in different eCommerce websites, it says 'contact your bank' or check your bank account. But I bought an app recently frm Google Play without any problem which is the only place I can use my debit card right now. can u tell me what's the problem? Please try to reply soon as I am planning to request for a withdrawal tonight if my card is alright.

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Ishayat wrote:

Hi,

For some reasons, my card is not being accepted in some places. Whenever I try to make a transaction online in different eCommerce websites, it says 'contact your bank' or check your bank account. But I bought an app recently frm Google Play without any problem which is the only place I can use my debit card right now. can u tell me what's the problem? Please try to reply soon as I am planning to request for a withdrawal tonight if my card is alright.

Hey,

I have looked into this and checked your account everything is working, you can try again to make this transaction. Anyone can charge your card as long as they accept prepaid debit MasterCard. However, if you were trying to load your card from any of these comapnies, that could only be done through Payoneer partners.

• Ishayat
    Ishayat Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

I tried to make a transaction after your reply but still getting the same message. I contacted them and thy told me to contact my bank as thy are receiving this msg when I am requesting for a transaction:

You Payment is failed Please check below result. Please contact with your bank...

SSL Transaction ID

120314180615OdXyzGcZmhJeogi

Merchant Transaction ID

Store ID

[email protected]

Amount

106(it's not USD)

Time

2012-03-14 18:27:03

Status

ERR_00_15 - Internal error occurred. Contact bank

administrator with error code.|ERR_04_31 - Credit

And....no, I am not trying to load my card from other places. Plz try to solve this problem soon...
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Ishayat wrote:

Hi,

I tried to make a transaction after your reply but still getting the same message. I contacted them and thy told me to contact my bank as thy are receiving this msg when I am requesting for a transaction:

You Payment is failed Please check below result. Please contact with your bank...

SSL Transaction ID

120314180615OdXyzGcZmhJeogi

Merchant Transaction ID

Store ID

[email protected]

Amount

106(it's not USD)

Time

2012-03-14 18:27:03

Status

ERR_00_15 - Internal error occurred. Contact bank

administrator with error code.|ERR_04_31 - Credit

And....no, I am not trying to load my card from other places. Plz try to solve this problem soon...

Hey,

It seems there might have been a technical issue in the system. Please try again in 1 or 2 days, if you are still having a problem please contact me.