My Accound Is Blocked !

ChocolateBoyX
ChocolateBoyX Member Posts: 8
edited March 2012 in Ask The Community
Blocked Account! (# MA104) Please contact customer support!

My account was blocked (Blocked Account! (# MA104) Please contact customer support!) I get the error MA104 is for inactivity, now how do I reactivate my account? I sent an email to support, I received a Reply:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Email:

"I gave the password recovery e-mail but I say that is not existing but not how that is my email [email protected]"

Customer Support Response
What to do if my account is locked?
This is an automated reply. If this message does not address your query, please reply with further details and we will be glad to assist you.
Multiple login attempts with invalid information will cause your account to be locked for 30 minutes, after which the account will be automatically unlocked.
Your username is the e-mail address listed on your account. If you have forgotten your password, please go to www.payoneer.com, select My Account, and use the button labeled “If you do not remember your password”. Please make sure you have the correct account details before logging in.
Thank you,
Payoneer Customer Support
Additional Results
What to do if I have forgotten my password?
What to do if my card has not arrived?
What do I do if I want to change my PIN?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I sent an email and I received the answer, now what do I do?

PS: I know I have to pay for activation, but how can I pay? When you receive money on the card, I is off the amount needed?
acc.jpg 73.6K

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

My account was blocked (Blocked Account! (# MA104) Please contact customer support!) I get the error MA104 is for inactivity, now how do I reactivate my account? I sent an email to support, I received a Reply:

My Email:

"I gave the password recovery e-mail but I say that is not existing but not how that is my email [email protected]"

Customer Support Response
    What to do if my account is locked?
    This is an automated reply. If this message does not address your query, please reply with further details and we will be glad to assist you.
    Multiple login attempts with invalid information will cause your account to be locked for 30 minutes, after which the account will be automatically unlocked.
    Your username is the e-mail address listed on your account. If you have forgotten your password, please go to www.payoneer.com, select My Account, and use the button labeled “If you do not remember your password”. Please make sure you have the correct account details before logging in.
    Thank you,
    Payoneer Customer Support
    Additional Results
    What to do if I have forgotten my password?
    What to do if my card has not arrived?
    What do I do if I want to change my PIN?
    I sent an email and I received the answer, now what do I do?

PS: I know I have to pay for activation, but how can I pay? When you receive money on the card, I is off the amount needed?

Hello,

I see customer support has responded to you regarding this issue. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.