Private loading service

ovibdovibd Posts: 1Member

One of my client wanted to send me some money through private load into my card , but he got the report that private load in my card isn't possible , can you please tell me why is problem occurred and how could it be fixed ? When I tried to start live chat through customer support, the submission page frequently showed me that I should select my country and associated partner name , but everytime I put them in those field ,and go for submit it shows me report that its missng. Can anyone help me out on this ?

Thanks,

Ovi

Comments

• RitaRita Community Manager Posts: 2,360Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
  • zokidaczokidac Posts: 1Member

Hi guys

I have one question regarding the private load. When i received my card i forgot my pass and sec question and in order to recover my account to log in and to activate my payoneer master card, payoneer asked me to make a load to my card which i did using my own visa debit card (i am not USA cardholder). I am not from USA and today i tryed again to make load from my own visa debit card to payoneer card like i did before because i use payoneer for paypal but i could't. Is it gonna be possible in future to load payoneer card from any card with the same cardholder name as the one registered on payoneer?

Thank You in advance :)

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You need to first be active in receiving payments from our official partners (companies/sites that pay with Payoneer) or the US Payment Service. Once you receive some payments via these sources, you can begin using the private loading service.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer