More Than A Week And No News About My Approval

Popeye
Popeye Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
I have been asked supplementary documents but no one ever got back2me
Hi,
Around 2 weeks ago I submit a request for an account and after 2 days I have been contacted back, asking supplementary documents. After I submitted them it took 3 more days to ask even more documents that I promptly send back as requested.
Since then, I never heard back from anyone and one week has passed... Would you please check why is taking so long?
Thanks Luca

P.s. ticket no. is LTK529015140849X

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Popeye wrote:

Hi,
    Around 2 weeks ago I submit a request for an account and after 2 days I have been contacted back, asking supplementary documents. After I submitted them it took 3 more days to ask even more documents that I promptly send back as requested.
    Since then, I never heard back from anyone and one week has passed... Would you please check why is taking so long?
    Thanks Luca

P.s. ticket no. is LTK529015140849X

Hello Luca,

I see that your document is being reviewed. Foreign language documents can take longer to process since they need to be translated. We apologize for the delay and will respond to you in a timely manner.

• Popeye
    Popeye Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    David wrote:

Hello Luca,

I see that your document is being reviewed. Foreign language documents can take longer to process since they need to be translated. We apologize for the delay and will respond to you in a timely manner.

Thanks David.
    Looking forward for any news then.