How long to process a USPS payment

sajid77sajid77 Posts: 26Member ✭✭
edited May 2013 in Ask The Community

I have made transaction of $360 on 19 May 2013 from my Skrill account to US payment service but not credited to my account yet. My account id is [email protected] and US payment service details as follows.

Please let me know how long will it take?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013

US bank transfers generally take 1-3 business days to arrive. As soon as the payment is received to our bank we will send you an e-mail confirmation.

If this estimated time has passed I would suggest contacting Skrill and ask them for an update.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • sajid77sajid77 Posts: 26Member ✭✭

Skrill said your transaction was processed successfully. Please let me know the status of my transaction as still not credited to my account.

• RitaRita Community Manager Posts: 2,360Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi please contact our support team for further assistance providing details of the transfer.

I had  live chats with support persons and they said issue is with our payment department. Support person yesterday said our payment department would send you email regarding the status of your transaction, but I have not received email from payment department so far. 

Please give this matter bit more importance and try to resolve my problem as I have been using Payoneer card for 3 years.

Please least reply to my question, why your payment department is not giving me the status of my transaction? As your support person clearly said, issue is with our payment department.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013

As soon as a payment arrives to your US Payment Service it is processed by our system. It is then either automatically funded, or send for a manual review. If a manual review is required, this takes 1-2 business days.

I see your payment was received to Payoneer on May 31 and has already been funded to your card.

Note: We did not actually receive the transfer from Skrill until May 31.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer

Many thanks, today I received my payment.