Application

shahid29shahid29 Member Posts: 1

I need to know when my card will approved. I have checked payoneer website, it still says "Your card has not been approved yet". I have registered with my email I.D [email protected]

Thanks.

Comments

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi! Our Approval Department has received your information and is currently reviewing your card application.

They will contact you once your information has been checked.

I thank you for your cooperation! :thumbsu: 

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• mcshakilmcshakil Member Posts: 4

I'm facing the same problem. In my account it shows " Your card has to been approved yet" for more than 1 months.

Yesterday i made a payment of $20 but it shows the same. I can not load the money to my card because "Its not approved yet.

I reccomended that pls check my id and approve it immediately so that i can use it. If any problem occurs, pls inform me. Thanks

My reference number in our system is 2536739.

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    mcshakil wrote on June 3 2013, 8:53 AM: »

I'm facing the same problem. In my account it shows " Your card has to been approved yet" for more than 1 months.

Yesterday i made a payment of $20 but it shows the same. I can not load the money to my card because "Its not approved yet.

I reccomended that pls check my id and approve it immediately so that i can use it. If any problem occurs, pls inform me. Thanks

My reference number in our system is 2536739.

Hi! I have passed on your information to our Approval Department.

They will contact you shortly :thumbsu:

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• ana qureshiana qureshi Member Posts: 1

hye...I need to know when my card will approved. I have checked payoneer website, it still says "Your card has not been approved yet". I have registered with my email I.D    [email protected]

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    ana qureshi wrote on June 6 2013, 4:11 PM: »

hye...I need to know when my card will approved. I have checked payoneer website, it still says "Your card has not been approved yet". I have registered with my email I.D    [email protected]

Applications are required to be reviewed by our account approval department. This notice means that it is still under review - please be patient while we review the application and I assure you that we will notify you once it has been reviewed.

This discussion has been closed.