Problem With Blocked Account And Withdrawal From Odesk

Viz1
Viz1 Member Posts: 3
Hi, my acc is blocked because of period of inactivity, i already talked with suport and they didn't helped me. I cant withdraw money from Odesk to Payoneer, because i can't even choose "Withdrawal method" on Odesk because it requires to be loged in to Payonerr acc, and my Pay. acc is blocked due inactivity. I even talked with suport on Odesk, and they told me to talk with you again...

Payoneer support: "Once we receive a notification that your partner transferred us funds, we will notify you via email. We will then be able to unblock your card or order you a new card if needed."
ref number for support ticket LTK529016240025X

Odesk support: We have verified that you have not added a withdrawal method yet. If Payoneer has already advised you regarding this matter, you can add your Payoneer account on your oDesk withdrawal method. The oDesk finance system will verify it and if there are any issues, you will be notified for it.

Can you finaly help me, just unblock the account so i can transfer money to payoneer, then charge me fees etc...

Thanks in advance

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Viz1 wrote:

Hi, my acc is blocked because of period of inactivity, i already talked with suport and they didn't helped me. I cant withdraw money from Odesk to Payoneer, because i can't even choose "Withdrawal method" on Odesk because it requires to be loged in to Payonerr acc, and my Pay. acc is blocked due inactivity. I even talked with suport on Odesk, and they told me to talk with you again...

Can you finaly help me, just unblock the account so i can transfer money to payoneer, then charge me fees etc...

Thanks in advance

Hey,

I see an email was sent to you regarding this a couple minutes after you posted here. Your oDesk account is now active and you should be able to request a payment from oDesk to your Payoneer account. Once we receive a notification that your partner transferred us funds, we will notify you via email.

If you have any further questions regarding the matter feel free to contact customer support or ask here, you can also PM me if you would like.

• Viz1
    edited April 2012
    David wrote:

Hey,

I see an email was sent to you regarding this a couple minutes after you posted here. Your oDesk account is now active and you should be able to request a payment from oDesk to your Payoneer account. Once we receive a notification that your partner transferred us funds, we will notify you via email.

If you have any further questions regarding the matter feel free to contact customer support or ask here, you can also PM me if you would like.

I registered Payoneer card through RentaCoder, maybe year ago, and i didn't used card at all. How do you think i can transfer money to Payoneer when i can't even choose Payoneer as my withdrawal method on Odesk, because my Payoneer is blocked !

On Odesk, i go to Withdrawal Methods, and i click "Already registered? Click here." and then when i go to Payoneer i enter username/pass etc and i get this http://i42.tinypic.com/w9bdsi.png

because of blocked account.

Please dont repeat same sentence "Once we receive a notification that your partner transferred us funds", because i cant do this until you unblock the account.

Can you help me or not ?
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Viz1 wrote:

I registered Payoneer card through RentaCoder, maybe year ago, and i didn't used card at all. How do you think i can transfer money to Payoneer when i can't even choose Payoneer as my withdrawal method on Odesk, because my Payoneer is blocked !

On Odesk, i go to Withdrawal Methods, and i click "Already registered? Click here." and then when i go to Payoneer i enter username/pass etc and i get this http://i42.tinypic.com/w9bdsi.png

because of blocked account.

Please dont repeat same sentence "Once we receive a notification that your partner transferred us funds", because i cant do this until you unblock the account.

Can you help me or not ?

Hello,

Your payee account is active with oDesk and should be able to receive a payment from them.

Please respond to the customer support ticket above with screen shots of the message you are getting when trying to withdraw a payment. I have talked to a customer support manager and they will look it over for you.

• Viz1
    i got this from support

Thank you for your email.

Please note that your current account is associated with Vworker, and not oDesk.

Once you transfer a payment from Vworker we will be able to revive your account.

If you are no longer active with Vworker, and wish to work with oDesk instead, please note that you can apply for a new account with oDesk, and be issued with a new card.

Important note, for your new application you will need to use a different email address.

i already aplied for new account and card

thanks for help