2 Weeks Since Applying

jsc
jsc Member Posts: 4
Hi all,

I have just had another frustrating conversation in Payoneer chat (sorry to say, haven't seen more unprofessional and slow support), then looked through this forum where Payoneer community manager David states that "Approval can take 2-3 business days" and decided to post my story here.

I have had my Payoneer prepaid card for about 1,5 years; in the end of February I received email invitation from Payoneer to apply for US payment service. The email stated the following: "Apply today and receive: FREE annual fees for one year - a $20 value!* * Offer valid through March 31, 2012. Applications are subject to review by our US Payment Service department."

OK, I applied on the 13th of March (!) (there was only a big "Contact us today" button in the email). Nothing happened, and on the 16th of March (after 3 business days) I first time contacted Payoneer support through chat. Very, very frustrating experience. 25 minutes of wasted time, but an hour later I finally got the questionnaire Payoneer wanted me to answer. Replied all questions on the 18th of March, ticket no. LTK529015169993X.

Then on the 21st of March has got an email from Payoneer with ticket no. LTK529015078569X asking all the same questionnaire! A couple of emails back and forth, and I still really don't know which of the 2 tickets is in process.

Just now had another chat session with Payoneer support. Was advised that "ticket is with the relevant department and is being processed at the moment". Guys, but how long? 2-3 business days or 2 weeks without any result??

Talking to the support in chat wanted to make sure that the original offer about 1 year free annual fees stays in force even if my application is approved after the 31st of March. But was told NO! Unbelievable. I got the offer and used it far due time. I can't help that it takes Payoneer eternity instead of the promised "2-3 business days" to process the application.

So I wanted to ask Payoneer people here if it is really true, and if so, do Payoneer and people using the service and reading this forum think it is fair play?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    jsc wrote:

Hi all,

I have just had another frustrating conversation in Payoneer chat (sorry to say, haven't seen more unprofessional and slow support), then looked through this forum where Payoneer community manager David states that "Approval can take 2-3 business days" and decided to post my story here.

I have had my Payoneer prepaid card for about 1,5 years; in the end of February I received email invitation from Payoneer to apply for US payment service. The email stated the following: "Apply today and receive: FREE annual fees for one year - a $20 value!* * Offer valid through March 31, 2012. Applications are subject to review by our US Payment Service department."

OK, I applied on the 13th of March (!) (there was only a big "Contact us today" button in the email). Nothing happened, and on the 16th of March (after 3 business days) I first time contacted Payoneer support through chat. Very, very frustrating experience. 25 minutes of wasted time, but an hour later I finally got the questionnaire Payoneer wanted me to answer. Replied all questions on the 18th of March, ticket no. LTK529015169993X.

Then on the 21st of March has got an email from Payoneer with ticket no. LTK529015078569X asking all the same questionnaire! A couple of emails back and forth, and I still really don't know which of the 2 tickets is in process.

Just now had another chat session with Payoneer support. Was advised that "ticket is with the relevant department and is being processed at the moment". Guys, but how long? 2-3 business days or 2 weeks without any result??

Talking to the support in chat wanted to make sure that the original offer about 1 year free annual fees stays in force even if my application is approved after the 31st of March. But was told NO! Unbelievable. I got the offer and used it far due time. I can't help that it takes Payoneer eternity instead of the promised "2-3 business days" to process the application.

So I wanted to ask Payoneer people here if it is really true, and if so, do Payoneer and people using the service and reading this forum think it is fair play?

Thank you in advance.

Hello Sir,

I am sorry for any confusion, I have looked into your ticket for you and see that an email was sent to you on March 21st, requesting some more information from you (that was nto the questionnaire) and that you have yet to respond to that email.

As soon as you provide this information private message me and I will make sure it gets reviewed.

If you did not receive this email please let me know and I will make sure it is resent.

Do not worry, we will make sure you get the deal that we were offered.

• jsc
    David wrote:

Hello Sir,

I am sorry for any confusion, I have looked into your ticket for you and see that an email was sent to you on March 21st, requesting some more information from you (that was nto the questionnaire) and that you have yet to respond to that email.

As soon as you provide this information private message me and I will make sure it gets reviewed.

If you did not receive this email please let me know and I will make sure it is resent.

Do not worry, we will make sure you get the deal that we were offered.

Hello David,

Thank you for your prompt response and assistance.

I did answer the email from Payoneer sent on the 21st of March. The reply was sent in less than 2 hours and I provided ALL required information. I replied to the ticket no. LTK529015169993X. Please kindly check.

Thanks
  • David
    jsc wrote:

Hello David,

Thank you for your prompt response and assistance.

I did answer the email from Payoneer sent on the 21st of March. The reply was sent in less than 2 hours and I provided ALL required information. I replied to the ticket no. LTK529015169993X. Please kindly check.

Thanks

Hey,

I have responded to your PM.

• jsc
    David wrote:

Hey,

I have responded to your PM.

Hi David,

Thank you for your assistance. I have finally been approved for US Payment Service. But could you please live up to your promise regarding the offer of 1 year free annual fees?? You wrote on the 27th of March: "Do not worry, we will make sure you get the deal that we were offered." But 20 usd US Virtual Account fee was charged from my card today! Could you please refund the money?? Thanks.
  • David
    jsc wrote:

Hi David,

Thank you for your assistance. I have finally been approved for US Payment Service. But could you please live up to your promise regarding the offer of 1 year free annual fees?? You wrote on the 27th of March: "Do not worry, we will make sure you get the deal that we were offered." But 20 usd US Virtual Account fee was charged from my card today! Could you please refund the money?? Thanks.

As mentioned the promotion is free first year annual fee for US Payment Service, which will be refunded into your account soon.

• jsc
    David wrote:

As mentioned the promotion is free first year annual fee for US Payment Service, which will be refunded into your account soon.

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your support! The fee has been refunded and all is sorted out now! :) Thanks again!