Can I use my Payoneer card to depsit to Neteller?

NucleusNucleus Posts: 10Member
edited June 2013 in Ask The Community

Can I use my Payoneer card to deposit to Neteller?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can use your Payoneer card to make purchases online with any merchant that accepts prepaid debit MasterCard cards. You will need to confirm with Neteller if they allow this option to load your account.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • med1304skmed1304sk Posts: 36Beta Tester

Hi,actually they do allow the operation,Payoneer to Neteller deposit is totally possible,it works.

• NucleusNucleus Posts: 10Member

I just tried ... it did not work. Payoneer Card was declined.

• NucleusNucleus Posts: 10Member

Hey Payoneer ...

Can I ask what is the MasterCard securecode? and does the Payoneer card have one?

This is what I found out from Neteller ...

If your credit card or debit card deposit is declined, first check to ensure that the information registered in your NETELLER account matches the information on your credit card. Second, check to see if your card requires a password to be used online, and ensure you have entered your password correctly.

Often when you make a credit card deposit and it does not complete successfully it is due to security requirements not met. If your MasterCard deposit is declined, please contact MasterCard to see if MasterCard SecureCode is enabled in your area and get your password set up.

Once you have 3 declined card transactions, you will not be able to try any new card deposits for 24 hours.

If you have checked all of the above, but still cannot determine why your deposit was declined, another possible reason may be due to rules set by your credit card provider. Visa, MasterCard and other credit cards are issued through banks and other lending institutions. These providers often apply their own undisclosed limitations on how you can use your card. Some credit card providers block deposits to NETELLER due to the type of industry many of our merchants work in. If this is the case, unfortunately you will not be able to make a deposit to your eWallet using that card.

MasterCard SecureCode is an added internet-only password that MasterCard uses. This option is not currently supported by the Payoneer card, so your card has no such added password/code.

Nissim
  • mehedymmehedym Posts: 1Member

Hi, 

Can I do the opposite, use my neteller to load balance in my payoneer card ?

Nissim wrote on June 16 2013, 12:20 PM: »

You can use your Payoneer card to make purchases online with any merchant that accepts prepaid debit MasterCard cards. You will need to confirm with Neteller if they allow this option to load your account.

Unfortunately no, we do not currently support funding of your Payoneer account via Neteller.

Nissim