About checking the status of My Ticket

I have applied for Payoneer card about begining of this month. After twelve days they said me that my shipping address is wrong. I have checked out that. That was really wrong. After that I have sent actual shipping address after making additional correction. But until I can't get any reply.

My ticket - LTK121530860684X

Please any staff help me regarding to this issue.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please be patient while our account approvals department reviews your ticket. Once reviewed they will get back to you with further details.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • SalauddinSalauddin Posts: 2Member
    Nissim wrote on May 28 2013, 8:51 PM: »

Please be patient while our account approvals department reviews your ticket. Once reviewed they will get back to you with further details.

Thanks Nissim for your reply. I am waiting. Hope the waiting period will be ended soon.

• sumandassumandas Posts: 4Member
    edited June 2013

Reference ID: LTK1215303492354X, LTK1215303517283X

I recently change the payout option from paypal to Global Bank Transfer as directed by Payoneer (Email Received on 20th June 2013 from [email protected]). On 22 June I have sent  my banking details to the customer care department . 

On Sunday June 23 I have received a reply from payoneer Customer support, it says the details which I sent is under review.

My next payout date in Friday June 27 2013 from clicksure and I really do not want to miss that.

I am little worried now. Till now no communication from the account department.

Can I get some help please.

Thanks,

Suman

• sumandassumandas Posts: 4Member

Is there anyone to answer my quarries . Till now I haven't receive any email from account department or the administrator from this community.

• RitaRita Community Manager Posts: 2,360Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please be patient while our payment department reviews your docs, and I assure you that they will get back to you within the next few days.

This discussion has been closed.