What happened to my application?

Hello

In 15 June 2013 I've applied to Payoneer account and got the "Order Card Confirmation" email

Step 2: Approval » You are here!
We are reviewing your application. Please allow several days for this process. Once approved, we will send you an approval email notification.

On the same day I got this email:

Dear Ahmad Dakhalalah, 
  Thank you for your application for a Payoneer account.

Payoneer's Account Approval Department was unable to process your application with the address and ID information that you provided. We see that you have provided an ID that is from a different country than your billing and shipping address. Please note that when approved, we will ship the card to where you permanently live.

Please provide us with a copy of your government-issued photo ID. You can scan/take a photograph of your documents and attach them to your reply to this e-mail. We prefer jpeg format under 1MB.

In addition, please follow one of these two options:
  1. If you are living permanently in the country that you have on your ID, then please provide your home address for both billing and shipping purposes in that country:
    • Street Address Line 1 (limit to 30 characters):
    • Street Address Line 2 (limit to 30 characters):
    • City/State:
    • Zip/Postal Code:

2. If you are living in the country of your application on a permanent basis, please provide either a government-issued ID from that country or a copy of a recent utility bill that has your name and the address as appears on your application (examples of utility bills we accept are gas, water, electric, home telephone, cable bill, etc.). If you have neither of these, please fill out the address request in option #1.

Need more help? Please reply to this message, contact us using our Payoneer Contact Form , and/or chat live with us Sunday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (EST). Thank you,
Payoneer's Account Approval Department

and on the same day I send a photo of my ID and Passport with my full address.

Next day I got this:

Dear Andy Afef,

Thank you for contacting us.

Due to an increased volume of new Payoneer applications, processing times may be longer than usual. We are doing our best to review all pending applications as soon as possible and in the order that they are received, and appreciate your patience.

Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with further details.

When contacting us regarding this issue, please use the following reference number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX.

If you have any questions after your account has already been approved, please use our webform for faster service: http://www.payoneer.com/EmailForm.aspx.

Thank you,

Payoneer's Account Approval Department

====== Your Inquiry ======

I tried to contact the support twice since this and I got nothing!! no reply to approval no reject no nothing.

What Happened?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.