How long will it take to get approved?

omicronenggsomicronenggs Posts: 2Member

I applied for payoneer card on 10th March (reference number 2330572). Five days passed, yet not approved! How long will it take to get approved?

Comments

• med1304skmed1304sk Posts: 36Beta Tester
    I don't know what the problem is, everyone complains of delays in recent days
    i applied on 5th march and i'm still waiting for approval  :startle:
    I hope they don't delay more than this....
  • omicronenggsomicronenggs Posts: 2Member

Anyone from support desk? How long should I wait?

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Please note that applications do take several business days to be reviewed. Once reviewed you will receive an e-mail confirmation with further details.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer

the problem is some people are getting approved instantly..and i'm waiting since 11 days, not fair !!!...let's hope this will not take so much more time..i still believe payoneer is great !

Each application is reviewed on an individual basis, and some criteria may require a different approval process. I assure you, though, that we review each application in the order that they are received and will get to yours within the next 24-48 hours.

Nissim

My card is Now approved,can't wait to receive it...thanks !

:thumbsu:

Nissim
  • kerberkerber Posts: 1Member
    edited March 2013

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm from Croatia and currently waiting for my card to get approved.

I've registered over oDesk on 24th of February, but my card is still not approved.

I've received e-mail to which I responded the other day with correct shipping address.

I tried to contact support over payoneer support form but, still without answer.

Reference number regarding my issue is LTK481071331606X

How long will it take to get my card approved?

Thanks in advance.

• DavidDavid ✭✭ Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

I have passed on your information you should be receiving an update within 48 hours.

• ziwapziwap Posts: 2Member

I have waited 8 days for my approval. What could be going wrong? Please help

• DavidDavid ✭✭ Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

I have passed on your information, you should be receiving an update within 2 business days.

• WilliamYongWilliamYong Posts: 1Member

Hi David,

I already applied for 9 working days (I applied last Monday) and my account have not been approved yet. I already submited by photo ID for verification but still not heard from you yet. Is there any problem with my application? Kindly help.

I received email from you and there are 2 reference number and I don't know which one to be used. So i posted both here.

My reference number 1 : LTK481072089531X.

My reference number 2 : 2455751

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

William

Hi William,

It does take some time for applications to be reviewed - I apologize for the delay. You should be receiving an update within the next few days.

Nissim
  • MelisaMelisa Community Manager Posts: 1,726Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    owibao wrote on May 23 2013, 5:57 AM: »

Hi David,

I applied for the Payoneer card and had to wait seven days to get a response from them. I have been trying to get into contact with you and I even sent you a message but I have not received any reply. Payoneer is saying my address lacked some details. I come from Kenya and here we use P.O.BOX . Please help

Hi!

I've resent the email our Customer Support team sent you requesting more info to further process your card application.

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• Bilal jawedBilal jawed Posts: 4Member

CAN ANYONE CHECK ABOUT MY CARD APPROVAL STATUS. PLEASe :bling: :zoro:

edited July 2013

You can contact our customer support department and they will be happy to check for you: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

They will need to check your account information and provide you with details. For immediate support I suggest telephone or live chat.

Nissim
  • dwaynedwayne Posts: 1Member

I'm in a similar approval pickle.

I applied on 13 June 2013 ref: 2681951

I did a followup on 25 June ref: LTK1215303536446X

We're now at 13 business days to approve, heading onto 3 weeks which is a tad long in anyones books.  Since I've had no requests for further info and only and automated reply to my query on the 25th I was hoping a human might be able to give me some feedback as to the status of my application.

Thanks

Dwayne

• optimizeroptimizer Posts: 1Member

i am a new member and i need the Admins to asssist me, I applied to payoneer for a card for almost one week now and no reply reference number is 2749420.

pls Nissim can you help me within 24hrs, no reply yet to my application for a card reference number is 2749420. I'll gladly appreciate.

• XarcellXarcell Posts: 3Member

I haven't applied yet(tried to, but had to wait), now I'm having second thoughts after seeing the long approval process.

The large majority of applications are processed within a few days. In the event that further documents are required (such as a photo ID) it takes several days for this to be reviewed and approved.

Please be patient and I assure you that once your details are reviewed you will receive an e-mail confirmation with further details.

Nissim
This discussion has been closed.