Swift code of the bank from which global transfers are sent

TheZoxTheZox Posts: 39Member ✭✭

I was asked by my bank to provide the swift code and name of the bank from which global transfers are sent.

Is it maybe the bank from the link - http://onenaijablog.com/2013/06/how-to-receive-clickbank-payment-through-payoneer-mastercard/

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Your personal bank asked you for your USPS details? What's the connection?

If you've applied for the USPS service, you will receive payments directly to your Payoneer card.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• TheZoxTheZox Posts: 39Member ✭✭
    edited August 2013

No it is not about USPS but a global bank transfer. The global bank transfer was unsucesfull, so my personal bank has asked for the details about the global bank transfer including the name/swift code of the bank payoneer used to send the transfer. Of course they need these details in order to find out why the transfer wasn't sucesfull.  I think just bank name/swift will do.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm sorry, I misunderstood you.

I see that you've been in contact with our support department and the GBT department regarding this issue and problem with completing your transfer. They are currently looking into it and checking all the details, and will contact you once this is resolved.

Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the delay.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• TheZoxTheZox Posts: 39Member ✭✭
    edited August 2013

Hi,

There is no need investigating the problem in depth especially if it takes that long. And anything more than 2 days is long in my opinion, as I usually get questions answered via my bank's support center within 30 minutes.

Why doesn't GBT department simply send the bank transfer again using the original data given by my bank, then charge me a fee if it isn't sucesfull. I do not mind paying more as long as it help solving the problem faster. I have sent them an email about that.

If this doesn't work I can always open an accont in another hopefully better bank.