Where is the questionnaire to apply for USPS?

thilanka111thilanka111 Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
edited August 2013 in Ask The Community

After reading a lot of posts on the US Payment Service, what I understand is that I have to apply for it. But when I click the link "apply here", I'm taken to the Contact page. I want to use this service to receive money from PayPal. However in my account when I click "Us Payment Services", this is displayed, "this service is currently active". Can someone please explain what I have to do? :help:

Also, when it says "this service is currently active", is it only for a limited time because I haven't applied for it?

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Hi - this is the main FAQ thread about the US payment service: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/7576-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

It has clear directions on how to apply. When it says the service is active it means that you're eligible to apply for it, however it is not yet verified so you won't be able to receive payments yet, only after answering the questionnaire and applying etc.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• thilanka111thilanka111 Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

OK, Thanx. I have another question. If my National ID is in my country's language and I don't own a passport, is it OK if I send a copy of my birth certificate which is in English?

No, a birth certificate has no address that we can verify with the information you gave us. Please send us your National ID in your language, that's ok.

Romi

Alright. One more thing, since Payoneer needs links to any online activity I do, if I earn via PTC/GPT sites (as a member since I don't own any sites), should I just send the links to the sites? Payoneer has stated that my name should be displayed so what should I do?

Send whatever links you can provide. We need to see the name on PayPal or Amazon accounts for example, since it's account profiles. If you have profiles on these sites then send us screenshots of your account profile, so we can see the affiliation.

Romi

Thanx Romi!