Payments

kisseskisses Member Posts: 12
hello,

I just had receive my payoneer master card today. Its a great timing because tomorrow is our payday,I just wanna ask how will i able to know that my company already load my payoneer master card,are they going to email me or the payoneer staff will going to email me?and how long will it takes b4 i can withdraw the money;) Thank you

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    kisses wrote:

hello,

I just had receive my payoneer master card today. Its a great timing because tomorrow is our payday,I just wanna ask how will i able to know that my company already load my payoneer master card,are they going to email me or the payoneer staff will going to email me?and how long will it takes b4 i can withdraw the money;) Thank you

Hey,

Once the company sends us the payment, you will receive an email notification from Payoneer letting you know we have received a payment for you. From that point standard load can take up to two business days and immediate loads with-in two hours.

• kisseskisses Member Posts: 12
    David wrote:

Hey,

Once the company sends us the payment, you will receive an email notification from Payoneer letting you know we have received a payment for you. From that point standard load can take up to two business days and immediate loads with-in two hours.

Thank you sir!;)