Reduced Fees For The US Payment Service!

NissimNissim Head of CommunityAdministrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in Ask The Community
Many of you were notified via e-mail, however in case you haven't heard yet we've reduced the service fee for the US Payment Service to 1% (down from 2%).

We're very excited about the upgrade to the service, and there's more to come! We'll be posting additional updates soon, so stay tuned ;)

Comments

• webrainbowwebrainbow Member Posts: 3
    Hi Nissim,
    I already approved for US Payment Services. But recently i'v an issue about paypal bank verification. they email me that, bank didn't recognize those two verification deposit amount which send from paypal to bank and they back those deposits to paypal. after then i made another try by input same bank info again. but now paypal ask me to verify my bank account with some id and bank statement and i saw yesterday payoneer charged me $20/y for using US Payment Services. PLS. HELP ME!! how can i overcome with this issue?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I've sent a request to have a new account number assigned for you. I've also sent a PM with further details.
  • FL30FL30 Member Posts: 1
    Nissim wrote:

Many of you were notified via e-mail, however in case you haven't heard yet we've reduced the service fee for the US Payment Service to 1% (down from 2%).

We're very excited about the upgrade to the service, and there's more to come! We'll be posting additional updates soon, so stay tuned ;)

Dear Nissim,
    I want to link my PayPal account to my Payoneer account, to load funds to my Payoneer from Paypal. I have a verified PayPal account, please advise what should I do? Thanks in advance!
  • wa7edwa7ed Member Posts: 6
    shloud i attach a screenshot for my paypal account to be approved ... i submitted my international passport but i forgot paypal screenshot do i have to reply again with my paypal screenshot???? plz check my reference number LTK529023051815X and how does it take to be approved plz
    i had an email wich ask me to explain what kind of service today so i took screenshot for my paypal account and explained why wloud i use us payment service ...and i'm waiting for approval..my refernece number LTK529023051815X
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    wa7ed wrote:

i had an email wich ask me to explain what kind of service today so i took screenshot for my paypal account and explained why wloud i use us payment service ...and i'm waiting for approval..my refernece number LTK529023051815X

I see your US Payment Service application was approved, congratulations!

David wrote:

I see your US Payment Service application was approved, congratulations!

yes it's approved thank you for support after i sending my screenshot instantly approved great support your are the best
  • Randy RomeoRandy Romeo Member Posts: 1
    Dear Nissim,
    I want to link my PayPal account to my Payoneer account, to load funds to my Payoneer from Paypal. I have a verified PayPal account, please advise what should I do?
  • HaballaHaballa Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

I have tried to apply for the US payment service for some time now with limited success. I have already sent my identification details and PayPal screenshot, but support says I ned to fill a questionnaire. Even though support the people at support say that they have already sent the form, I do not have it in my mail box, even in the spam folder. I am requesting if you could please send me the US Payment Service application form to my email address.

Thanks,

Andrew
  • luisperuluisperu Member Posts: 1
    Hi i was wondering how long take to be verified by the us payment service ,what happing is i have my us payment service active so i transfer funds from my paypal account to there but after that i had a email saying my us payment service is not verified yiet,so i have no acces to my funds ,i allready fill up questionarie and send my national id but i got no reply yiet and i need to acces to my funds asap,i dont know what to do?if anybody can help my please will be very apreciated.

my reference number: LTK1212902467044X

thanks a lot
    edited September 2012
    Haballa wrote:

Hello,

I have tried to apply for the US payment service for some time now with limited success. I have already sent my identification details and PayPal screenshot, but support says I ned to fill a questionnaire. Even though support the people at support say that they have already sent the form, I do not have it in my mail box, even in the spam folder. I am requesting if you could please send me the US Payment Service application form to my email address.

Thanks,

Andrew

Just to confirm, your US Payment Service application was approved on September 5, and an e-mail confirmation was sent out to you.

luisperu wrote:

Hi i was wondering how long take to be verified by the us payment service ,what happing is i have my us payment service active so i transfer funds from my paypal account to there but after that i had a email saying my us payment service is not verified yiet,so i have no acces to my funds ,i allready fill up questionarie and send my national id but i got no reply yiet and i need to acces to my funds asap,i dont know what to do?if anybody can help my please will be very apreciated.

my reference number: LTK1212902467044X

thanks a lot

Your US Payment Service application was approved on September 9.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions :)
  • budipandansaribudipandansari Member Posts: 3
    hi Nissim and david,

Now, I have Payoneer card. I have replied to the email from Payoneer has document data requested. please immediately processed my request the U.S. Payment Service.

reference number: LTK1212902498601X.
  • cumicumi Member Posts: 1
    Hello Nissim
    I have accept the card in this afternoon, and i'm glad to accept that.
    But when i want to change the payment methode at amazon.com, i can't answer bank name, BAN, ABA.
    can you help me sir?

my reference number LTK1212901895924X

thanks nissim
  • Diana Puspa DewiDiana Puspa Dewi Member Posts: 2
    cumi wrote:

Hello Nissim
    I have accept the card in this afternoon, and i'm glad to accept that.
    But when i want to change the payment methode at amazon.com, i can't answer bank name, BAN, ABA.
    can you help me sir?

my reference number LTK1212901895924X

thanks nissim

You need to submit request US Payment Service, you will get a U.S. bank account data after you get approval.
    cheers
  • anareaderanareader Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Hello, I sent the US Payment Service application with the shotscreen of my Pay Pal account, an image of my international passport and every items were attached, I sent the mail with them on October 9th, can you tell me how much time I have to wait for the approval? thanks a lot.

my reference numbre: LTK1212902851835X
  • rafaelsegovia72rafaelsegovia72 Member Posts: 1
    Once my Payoneer Direct Deposit Payroll Payment has been received from paypal how long does it take to be approved? I've been waiting 4 days already. Thanks in advance I appreciate your assistance.

Once my Payoneer Direct Deposit Payroll Payment has been received from paypal how long does it take to be approved? I've been waiting 4 days already. Thanks in advance I appreciate your assistance.

It generally takes 2-3 business days, but officially can take up to 7. Most likely you haven't received it yet due to the weekend; it should be arriving any day now (if it hasn't already).
  • Ivan SkugorIvan Skugor Member Posts: 1
    Hello.

I applied for US Payment Service over a week ago, but still didn't receive any notice. Could you please check what's the status of my application? Unique ticket number is: LTK12129070052890X

Thanks.
    Hi Ivan,

I've escalated this ticket for you, and you'll receive a reply within the next 1-2 business days.
  • Hi, Nissim

I've applied for US Payment Service over a 3 weeks ago, but still didn't receive any answer. Can you tell me what is the current status of it?
    My ticket is LTK12129069977259X. I'm ready to send needed documents at any moment.

Regards,
    Ivan.
    I just replied to your e-mail. I'll make sure it's reviewed promptly once you reply.