Global Bank Transfer (SWIFT)

TheZoxTheZox ✭✭Posts: 39Member ✭✭
edited August 2013 in Ask The Community

Hello,

Could you please ask the support to answer the ticket LTK1215304132474X today or as soon as possible as I need some info before I open a new bank account. I added an mail to the ticket 4 days ago and have added another mail with 2 days ago.

I should (hopefully) go tomorrow to open a new bank account if I get these informations.

Thanks,

Zox

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Zox,

The GBT department has received your email and will reply within the next 24-48 hours to your inquiry.

Thank you for your patience

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• TheZoxTheZox ✭✭ Posts: 39Member ✭✭

Thank you.

edited August 2013

Hi,

I still didn't get any reply.

I sent an mails 15th and after that i sent few additional ones including the most important one which has been sent yesterday; it includes new bank accounts data that should work well with payoneer.

Hi,

I do apologize for the delay, again. I just saw the email you sent over yesterday and have contacted the GBT department so that they look into this issue and help you out.

Romi

edited August 2013

Hello,

Thanks for that. Got an email which was only a sort of security verification of my email. So it didn't really help solving the problem.

Totally, I have been waiting for almost a month to receive the transfer.

Do I need to wait another week for the answer from GBT which might not solve the problem as well?

Zox

edited August 2013

I mean it could take multiple answers to solve the problem.

I've personally contacted the GBT department - they will help you out ASAP.

Romi

Thanks very much.

I now i am unable to login to my account and it even doesn't say my password is wrong. I click login and i just do not get logged in.

Hi - this is a small issue we are aware of in the site and working to fix. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Romi

Ok. Probably because of he new site version.

There is a spelling error on the homepage "Millions of pepole around the world already choose to be paid through Payoneer."

Thank you for pointing this out! We will fix this typo. :)

Romi

edited August 2013

Please check (if possible) if the bank transfer has been initiated, as I still cannot login.

Hi,

Your GBT has been initiated. Payments received from Prosperent will automatically be sent to your bank account, in USD.

You received an email about this on August 26th - please check your email/spam folder.

Romi

When will you fix the login problem?

Hi - it seems that we've fixed the issue. Are you still experiencing problems? Please let me know what exactly is wrong and send a screenshot if possible

Romi

edited September 2013

No this still doesn't work and it has been 9 days since it stopped working.

About screenshot: There isn't any error so there is no need for a screenshot. When I try to login I just get back to the login page. It doesn't work in Firefox as well as in IE.

edited September 2013

Well I now can login, but the bank account number is wrong. It ends with letters.

Hi,

I see that we've emailed you today that we still have a technical issue we're trying to solve. Once this technical matter is resolved we will update you.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Romi

edited September 2013

edited September 2013

Got the payment. Thanks very much.

Regarding Fiverr, I know currently it isn't possible to transfer funds via bank transfer from them. I wonder why didn't they get the option in the first place? Is there an additional cost involved (for Fiverr) if they want to include both card and the bank transfer option? If there isn't any fee I guess it would be smart to ask to enable it.

When a partner joins Payoneer each has different terms and services - specifically in Fiverr's case there just wasn't a GBT service included.

In any case - you cannot have both a card and the GBT option for the same partner - one must be chosen.

Romi

edited October 2013

Who from fiverr should I contact to ask is it possible for them to enable the global transfer option in my account? I asked their support and they sugessted to ask Payoneer. As far as i undestand, they just need to additionally enable global transfer for my country, the same as they jave done for India, right?

Fiverr is considering adding the GBT service to more countries in the future. When this happens we will update our community.

I think a good idea is to post on the Fiverr forum or send them feedback asking that they add the GBT service to your country - perhaps this will trigger some action on their end.

Romi

edited October 2013

Yeah I posted on their forums, twitter and client support. Not available at the moment is what they say.

I guess it takes just one click to enable it for all countries.

Still these changes are pretty slow and i do not believe they will add this option in less than few months and it is too late.

edited March 2014

Any news related to fiverr GBT?  Did they decide against it?

In which countries is it available except in india?