Non-Formal Payments Via Us Payment Service?

LeandroLeandro Member Posts: 1
Hi,

I live in Argentina and i'm a Payoneer user since 2008. Right now i only use the MasterCard service to receive payments from one of your Affiliates. But now i also receive money from 2 sources:

1) Via paypal, selling items on MercadoLibre.com (it's like eBay but for Argentina)
2) From relatives by Western Union

I would like to unify both sources on paypal, and withdrawal the money to my payoneer card, because i have no way to withdrawal my paypal founds by the moment, and also because Wstern Union is far more expensive than sending the money via paypal. BUT the main problem is that both are non-formal sources, i mean, i don't have a "official commercial status". Could i apply for a virtual US Account? If yes, where do i sign? :rolleyes:

Thank you!

Leandro

PS: I'm really sorry, my english level is not so good.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Leandro wrote:

Hi,

I live in Argentina and i'm a Payoneer user since 2008. Right now i only use the MasterCard service to receive payments from one of your Affiliates. But now i also receive money from 2 sources:

1) Via paypal, selling items on MercadoLibre.com (it's like eBay but for Argentina)
    2) From relatives by Western Union

I would like to unify both sources on paypal, and withdrawal the money to my payoneer card, because i have no way to withdrawal my paypal founds by the moment, and also because Wstern Union is far more expensive than sending the money via paypal. BUT the main problem is that both are non-formal sources, i mean, i don't have a "official commercial status". Could i apply for a virtual US Account? If yes, where do i sign? :rolleyes:

Thank you!

Leandro

PS: I'm really sorry, my english level is not so good.

Hey Leandro

Welcome and thank you for visiting our forums.

You can use our US Payment Service to withdraw money from your paypal account to your Payoneer Card.

I will email you the questionnaire, please fill it out and respond to the email.