Card Loaded But Balance Is 0

slavisa
slavisa Member Posts: 9
edited March 2012 in Ask The Community
My Payoneer Prepaid debit MasterCard® has been loaded (from oDesk) and i always use immediate load, so i seen 1-2 minutes i had money on my card and now money disappear payment (3662721) i used this service many times before what`s happen??

Comments

  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    slavisa wrote:

    My Payoneer Prepaid debit MasterCard® has been loaded (from oDesk) and i always use immediate load, so i seen 1-2 minutes i had money on my card and now money disappear payment (3662721) i used this service many times before what`s happen??


    Hello Sir,

    I looked into this for you and I see that you received the payment and then withdrew the majority of the money from an ATM. Please let me know if you have any further questions about this.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • slavisa
    slavisa Member Posts: 9
    David wrote:

    Hello Sir,

    I looked into this for you and I see that you received the payment and then withdrew the majority of the money from an ATM. Please let me know if you have any further questions about this.


    I know why my ballance is 0, update is slow and i got all information.
    I have problem with my withdraw from ATM here in Serbia, Novi Sad city. ATM didnt give me money and they charged me $269.06, i contact that bank and they say i must contact you, so you will call them.. i used too many times this debt card and i cant beleive that happen! they have security cameras and can check they have 269.06 dollars more in atm here in Serbia that is too much, i`m profesional programmer from odesk and i got $2000 in last 3 month i`m really serious, i love to work with payoneer so please help me to get my money back, atm isnt worked properly and i loose all my money i have (Auth number: 34549778)
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    slavisa wrote:

    I know why my ballance is 0, update is slow and i got all information.
    I have problem with my withdraw from ATM here in Serbia, Novi Sad city. ATM didnt give me money and they charged me $269.06, i contact that bank and they say i must contact you, so you will call them.. i used too many times this debt card and i cant beleive that happen! they have security cameras and can check they have 269.06 dollars more in atm here in Serbia that is too much, i`m profesional programmer from odesk and i got $2000 in last 3 month i`m really serious, i love to work with payoneer so please help me to get my money back, atm isnt worked properly and i loose all my money i have (Auth number: 34549778)


    Hey,

    If you tried to withdraw money from the ATM and it didn't work, and the money was subtracted from your account you should contact our customer support immediately and request a dispute form.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • slavisa
    slavisa Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2012
    Please I think problem is with Payoneer!
    I got document from that Bank and they say Payoneer must load my card again,
    This is not professional!
    Who will help me with this now??

    RAIFFEISENBANK A.D. BEOGRAD
    RBRS SENTANDREJSKI P NOVI SAD RS
    TERMINAL DATE TIME
    ATM21003 14/03/12 01:32:05
    CARD: **************64
    PROCESSOR ERROR

    TRANSACTION: 3857

    [0r(1)2[000p[040qe1w3h162[020t
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    slavisa wrote:

    Please I think problem is with Payoneer!
    I got document from that Bank and they say Payoneer must load my card again,
    This is not professional!
    Who will help me with this now??

    RAIFFEISENBANK A.D. BEOGRAD
    RBRS SENTANDREJSKI P NOVI SAD RS
    TERMINAL DATE TIME
    ATM21003 14/03/12 01:32:05
    CARD: **************64
    PROCESSOR ERROR

    TRANSACTION: 3857

    [0r(1)2[000p[040qe1w3h162[020t
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++



    Hello,

    I am escalating this issue to our charge back department and you should hear an email response from them within 24 hours.

    Thank you for your patience.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • slavisa
    slavisa Member Posts: 9
    Ok, Thank You mr. Martin for your time, i seen You and mr. Nissim help here better than chat support and mail departments so thank you for your help. Problem is i must to use this card, to load them again, but how to do that if i got all evidences that Payoneer take my money out. That is whole true, ATM didnt give me money, i contacted Bank and they give me all evidences i need, so please can you help me, when i will get my fee? I dont like to see numbers of 90 days, this is not middle age so we wait from cavalry sender from other continent :) I think this is Informatic age or not in Payoneer?
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    slavisa wrote:

    Ok, Thank You mr. Martin for your time, i seen You and mr. Nissim help here better than chat support and mail departments so thank you for your help. Problem is i must to use this card, to load them again, but how to do that if i got all evidences that Payoneer take my money out. That is whole true, ATM didnt give me money, i contacted Bank and they give me all evidences i need, so please can you help me, when i will get my fee? I dont like to see numbers of 90 days, this is not middle age so we wait from cavalry sender from other continent :) I think this is Informatic age or not in Payoneer?


    The 90 days is an official time period given by MasterCard, that is the maximum estimated time for the charge back. We will do everything we can to make sure this happens as quick as possible.

    The funds were charged to your card by the bank (through your ATM transaction , and MasterCard will contact the bank to get this issue resolved.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • slavisa
    slavisa Member Posts: 9
    I wait 14 days for my 100% clear charge back, Payoneer suggest me to contact bank as that is faster way, but when i contacted bank and they give me evidence of procession error.. Payoneer support tell me again fairy tales, do you have any fairy tales left, please? Where is my money i loaded on my payoneer card?
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    slavisa wrote:

    I wait 14 days for my 100% clear charge back, Payoneer suggest me to contact bank as that is faster way, but when i contacted bank and they give me evidence of procession error.. Payoneer support tell me again fairy tales, do you have any fairy tales left, please? Where is my money i loaded on my payoneer card?


    Hello,

    As we told you it can take up to 90 days, as you pointed out it has only been 14, this process takes time.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • slavisa
    slavisa Member Posts: 9
    edited April 2012
    First month passed away, i didnt received my money from Payoneer. You really going on my patience!

    RAIFFEISENBANK A.D. BEOGRAD
    RBRS SENTANDREJSKI P NOVI SAD RS
    TERMINAL DATE TIME
    ATM21003 14/03/12 01:32:05
    CARD: **************64
    PROCESSOR ERROR

    TRANSACTION: 3857

    [0r(1)2[000p[040qe1w3h162[020t
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    slavisa wrote:

    First month passed away, i didnt received my money from Payoneer. You really going on my patience!

    RAIFFEISENBANK A.D. BEOGRAD
    RBRS SENTANDREJSKI P NOVI SAD RS
    TERMINAL DATE TIME
    ATM21003 14/03/12 01:32:05
    CARD: **************64
    PROCESSOR ERROR

    TRANSACTION: 3857

    [0r(1)2[000p[040qe1w3h162[020t
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++


    Hello,

    Please understand, as we said before, this takes time and hopefully it will be resolved quicker than 90 days.

    We appreciate your patience in the process.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • slavisa
    slavisa Member Posts: 9
    Check my transaction from today, the same problem..... ATM didnt have money to give me and you charged me again.....
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    slavisa wrote:

    Check my transaction from today, the same problem..... ATM didnt have money to give me and you charged me again.....


    If the problem happened again, please contact customer support to file another chargeback form.

    Allow me to suggest maybe using an alternate ATM.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • slavisa
    slavisa Member Posts: 9
    What is this?


    Preauth against Chargeback-ATM Withdrawal International


    I got that in transaction list and its Negative? I dont understand, you want to charge me again?? Double?

    I didnt get back that sum.. and i see new preauth with that sum, that must be on Load Wait List or i miss something? You will charge me again??
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    slavisa wrote:

    What is this?


    Preauth against Chargeback-ATM Withdrawal International


    I got that in transaction list and its Negative? I dont understand, you want to charge me again?? Double?

    I didnt get back that sum.. and i see new preauth with that sum, that must be on Load Wait List or i miss something? You will charge me again??


    Hey,

    We loaded the funds to your account that was missing, then we file the chargeback with MasterCard. We gave you the refund, pending the results of the dispute. If you check your account you will see 3 charges, 1) the initial charge from the ATM 2) the credit for this amount that we put into your account and 3) a temporary charge for the same amount, pending the chargeback resolution from MasterCard.

    That 3rd charge will either be canceled or processed pending the results of the dispute, it is not a second charge against your account.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • slavisa
    slavisa Member Posts: 9
    I have time to contact mastercard dispute department but they say this:

    Dear Sir,
    Thank you for contacting MasterCard. Please contact the bank that issued your card if you need assistance with your account. Typically there is a customer service number listed on the back of your card. So you are aware, only your bank holds your specific and unique information.

    Sincerely,
    Consumer Inquiries



    But my Payoneer bank play some funny games with me..
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    slavisa wrote:

    I have time to contact mastercard dispute department but they say this:

    Dear Sir,
    Thank you for contacting MasterCard. Please contact the bank that issued your card if you need assistance with your account. Typically there is a customer service number listed on the back of your card. So you are aware, only your bank holds your specific and unique information.

    Sincerely,
    Consumer Inquiries



    But my Payoneer bank play some funny games with me..


    As explained we have filed a chargeback for you that can take around 90 days. The chargeback has been filed by Payoneer, you would need to contact us for details which he have provided you, and we will update you once we hear something.

    I understand your frustration but please understand that this is a process that takes time.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • V.Nik
    V.Nik Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2012
    Hi,

    Yet another prospective Payoneer customer from Serbia here.

    I'm more than eager finding out if and how this saga ended?

    Based on experience slavisa and perhaps other clients from Serbia had, are there any informal advices on Payoneer card usage in Serbia? What to do and what to avoid at all costs? Have we figured out at the end what is wrong with Bank/ATM having insufficient funds yet charging the transaction against the MasterCard anyway? Being your prospective customer from the same country as slavisa I don't think such a strong interest of mine in this particular topic would come as a surprise. ;-)

    Another question - On 6th May I've got an E-mail estimating arrival date of my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard being 31st May. Do we have an estimate on how accurate that estimate is eg. when do I switch to panic-mode ;-) and what is the delivery method? Regular postal service? Any shipment tracking?

    Thanks,
    N.
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    V.Nik wrote:

    Hi,

    Yet another prospective Payoneer customer from Serbia here.

    I'm more than eager finding out if and how this saga ended?

    Based on experience slavisa and perhaps other clients from Serbia had, are there any informal advices on Payoneer card usage in Serbia? What to do and what to avoid at all costs? Have we figured out at the end what is wrong with Bank/ATM having insufficient funds yet charging the transaction against the MasterCard anyway? Being your prospective customer from the same country as slavisa I don't think such a strong interest of mine in this particular topic would come as a surprise. ;-)

    Another question - On 6th May I've got an E-mail estimating arrival date of my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard being 31st May. Do we have an estimate on how accurate that estimate is eg. when do I switch to panic-mode ;-) and what is the delivery method? Regular postal service? Any shipment tracking?

    Thanks,
    N.


    Hey,

    Thank you for coming to our forums.

    In regards to Slavisa, I cannot discuss the matters of a cardholder with any one else. If Slovisa would like to update you himself that is his right to do so and we stress that no one shares any private information.

    Allow me to say this is a rare occurrence and is usually contributed to a technical issue with the ATM machine.

    There is a difference though between being charged for a transaction for insufficient funds and the ATM not depositing the money the cardholder attempted to withdraw. To avoid running into an insufficient funds error, it is good to always be aware of how much money is on your card and what fees come with taking out money from the ATM.

    The date given to you is the latest estimated date, usually the card arrives much quicker. Unless specially requested, the card was shipped to you via standard mail so there is no tracking available.

    Thanks again for visiting the forum and we are here if you have any further questions.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • V.Nik
    V.Nik Member Posts: 4
    Thank you for your swift and complete reply.

    Yes, I was hopping I would provoke Slavisa to report back to us, perhaps with a word of real-life advice.

    As for my unfortunate use of "insufficient funds" term, I was trying to attribute it to the ATM not to the debit card - I'm an engineer not a CPA. Aware of the need for having sufficient funds (fees inclusive) prior to making withdrawal from a debit card, it never crossed my mind that using such wording to describe property of an ATM would create misunderstanding. Guess I've learned that, in software developer terms, ATMs do not have "insufficient funds" property. Assume empty cash basked of an ATM is called something else. :))

    Sorry, I'll try to mind my language next time ;-)

    P.S.
    For the sake of public and statistics, now that I've brought the subject up, I'll report arrival of my Payoneer card as soon as it happens.
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    V.Nik wrote:

    Thank you for your swift and complete reply.

    Yes, I was hopping I would provoke Slavisa to report back to us, perhaps with a word of real-life advice.

    As for my unfortunate use of "insufficient funds" term, I was trying to attribute it to the ATM not to the debit card - I'm an engineer not a CPA. Aware of the need for having sufficient funds (fees inclusive) prior to making withdrawal from a debit card, it never crossed my mind that using such wording to describe property of an ATM would create misunderstanding. Guess I've learned that, in software developer terms, ATMs do not have "insufficient funds" property. Assume empty cash basked of an ATM is called something else. :))

    Sorry, I'll try to mind my language next time ;-)

    P.S.
    For the sake of public and statistics, now that I've brought the subject up, I'll report arrival of my Payoneer card as soon as it happens.



    Please do not apologize, we are here to help and inform. Please feel free to contact me, or our customer support http://bit.ly/xLWavB , should you need further assistance.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • V.Nik
    V.Nik Member Posts: 4
    Oh if my card doesn't get through - bet I will ;-)

    Best,
    Nik.
  • koni morgan
    koni morgan Member Posts: 1
    how come my balance at the atm machiene is zero but on my payoneer its over $200, LTK529018985569X i was givin this number, i paid for 2 hour release 6 hours ago??
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

    how come my balance at the atm machiene is zero but on my payoneer its over $200, LTK529018985569X i was givin this number, i paid for 2 hour release 6 hours ago??


    Hey,

    I have passed your ticket onto a customer support manager, you should be hearing from him soon.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • V.Nik
    V.Nik Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2012
    Just to report back - I have submitted request for Payoneer Prepaid Debit Mastercard at the beginning of May 2012. It took a few days to get approved and on 6th May an E-mail came through with an estimated Payoneer card arrival date 31st May. Today is 21st and I've found my Payoneer card in my mailbox. To clarify for the sake of readers: not in my INBOX but in my physical MAILBOX. ;-)

    Thank you.
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    V.Nik wrote:

    Just to report back - I have submitted request for Payoneer Prepaid Debit Mastercard at the beginning of May 2012. It took a few days to get approved and on 6th May an E-mail came through with an estimated Payoneer card arrival date 31st May. Today is 21st and I've found my Payoneer card in my mailbox. To clarify for the sake of readers: not in my INBOX but in my physical MAILBOX. ;-)

    Thank you.


    Congratulations, enjoy the card!

    Thanks for the update.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • IrisNemesis
    IrisNemesis Member Posts: 1
    My balance on my account also says over $200.00 but when I try to withdraw it at my ATM, it says available balance is $0.00. It has been over a week since I've loaded the card. Please help me understand this.
  • howarmax
    howarmax Member Posts: 1
    I recieved payments from a client into my payoneer card 3 weeks ago, and till today i can't withdrawl the money it says payment needs to be approved .The loading time is too long . Please check this payment for me (38579100) (38511108) . This is my email address ([email protected])
  • Mehr_1
    Mehr_1 Member Posts: 1
    Hi David!
    I had around 377 USD in my account. I carried out a transaction which failed. I did not receive any cash from the ATM. However, when I checked my payoneer account the amount was deducted from my payoneer debit card. I contacted the support team immediately. They said that your issue has been resolved and the amount was credit back to your card 3 days ago.
    I see the credited transaction in the transaction history but I see no funds on my card.
    Can you guide me?