Paypal To My Payoneer Mastercard

waqaswaqas Posts: 7Member
hi mods help me! i want to withdraw funds from my paypal to payoneer mastercard! but it asks for visa logo:-s what to do? kindly provide kind info and links where to apply:-s i heard of payoneer us bank service:-s Respond Soon Thanks:)

Comments

• mus31mmus31m ✭✭ Posts: 28Member ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Hello waqas

Payoneer cardholders can receive payments from paypal to their Payoneer Card via our US Payment Service.
    if you have receive minimum 3 payment from payoner partner you can apply for US Payment Service to withdraw funds from PayPal all funds received from your paypal are loaded directly to your Payoneer card.

Have a nice Day

PayoneerLogo.gif

• waqaswaqas Posts: 7Member
    ok yet i got 20$ from my client via Visa card! so 2 more left ok? and where i can apply for us service link please
  • DavidDavid ✭✭ Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    mus31m wrote:

Hello waqas

Payoneer cardholders can receive payments from paypal to their Payoneer Card via our US Payment Service.
    if you have receive minimum 3 payment from payoner partner you can apply for US Payment Service to withdraw funds from PayPal all funds received from your paypal are loaded directly to your Payoneer card.

Have a nice Day

waqas wrote:

ok yet i got 20$ from my client via Visa card! so 2 more left ok? and where i can apply for us service link please

Thanks mus31m for your great response.

Just one point to make, that we no longer require the minimum of 3 payouts before we allow someone to apply for the US Payment Service.

@Waqas, I will private message you with details about the US Payment Service.