Applied for a Payneer Card

Now I have to wait for a month :sleep:

Comments

• SoHo
    SoHo Member Posts: 3

Good luck ;)

• wandytop
    wandytop Member Posts: 1

I my card expired and I requested for another one. How long will the processing take.

Need responses

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi - we do our best to review the applications as quickly as possible.

Wandy - you should receive an email with the estimated arrival date.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• paymepal
    paymepal Member Posts: 9

a slightly different question regarding the payoneer card -  is it possible to load this via a prepaid card?  I do not have a credit card or a pp account... do you guys offer any other options?

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    The Payoneer card is focused on payroll and payout services - it is not meant for personal use. When someone applies for a card it is mainly to receive payments from partners (businesses we work with) and/or via our US Payment Service, which allows individuals to get paid by US companies.

Only when a cardholder is active in one of these methods or both, can he have an option for card to card transfers (between Payoneer cardholders) and private loads (loading money to a Payoneer card with a regular credit card). These are minor services and are only open to active customers.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• bdplanet
    bdplanet Member Posts: 17 ✭✭

paymepal

juust put your card on Skrill open a skrill ac is very easy. then send balance  skrill to Card.

• doomsayer
    doomsayer Member Posts: 4
    Romi wrote on September 2 2013, 12:38 PM: »

The Payoneer card is focused on payroll and payout services - it is not meant for personal use. When someone applies for a card it is mainly to receive payments from partners (businesses we work with) and/or via our US Payment Service, which allows individuals to get paid by US companies.

Only when a cardholder is active in one of these methods or both, can he have an option for card to card transfers (between Payoneer cardholders) and private loads (loading money to a Payoneer card with a regular credit card). These are minor services and are only open to active customers.

Thank you for that answer. I was not sure about the main difference between payoneer and paysafecard and altough that question was asked

in another thread, i didn`t really understand the difference. So Payoneer is more of a business solution, but not designed to work like a every day prepaid payment method.

@paymepal : Psc and skrill teamed up a while ago, so i guess you might transfer money that way, altough to me, it seems like a lof of steps+ knowing that payoneer

is designed for payroll, i am not sure if that is the way you want to go.

• paymepal
    paymepal Member Posts: 9

ah ok. Interesting.  Thank you all for your answers!!

@doomsayer yes I knew of the "teamup" with paysafecard - I think that was probably one of the better moves!

Its so interesting, all these different methods of payment and there advantages and disadvantages - if you look long enough you can find something for everything!

Have a wonderful start of the week ya'll! ;D