Forgot Password And Adding A New Company To My Account

Hi Payoneer,

I got approved recently and my card is on the way. But when I tried to log in to my payoneer account, it says that I got a wrong password. I looked into my email archive from payoneer and they didn't send me a copy of my password (only my username). So I emailed support about my problem but they haven't replied to me yet. I also want to add another company to my account, and I also sent an email with the link to add that. I wonder how long will they reply to me because I am concerned about the payout was last may 31st (from the new company that i will add to my account) , i want them to transfer funds to my account even my card is on the way so I need a confirmation from Payoneer to add the new company and confirm it to them that they can send the money already. My reference number in your system is 1415402. Hope you can help me. Thank you!

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hi Payoneer,

I got approved recently and my card is on the way. But when I tried to log in to my payoneer account, it says that I got a wrong password. I looked into my email archive from payoneer and they didn't send me a copy of my password (only my username). So I emailed support about my problem but they haven't replied to me yet. I also want to add another company to my account, and I also sent an email with the link to add that. I wonder how long will they reply to me because I am concerned about the payout was last may 31st (from the new company that i will add to my account) , i want them to transfer funds to my account even my card is on the way so I need a confirmation from Payoneer to add the new company and confirm it to them that they can send the money already. My reference number in your system is 1415402. Hope you can help me. Thank you!

Hi,

I see customer responded to your ticket regarding your forgotten password? Are you still have a problem with this.

In regards to adding a partner to your account you can read a tutorial on our blog http://bit.ly/HyY8Zf (if you have not received the card yet, leave the section asking for your card number blank).