Private Load Issue-"missing Information"

"Missing Information" Issue-even after emailing and calling su
Okay Guys,

After my mother sent money to my account, I received the "missing Information" Issue on my Load list. I received an email from Payoneer, which i replied to, answering the questions, and still did not receive a reply the next day, so I called customer support, who said that they would send it directly to the payment division. It still says "Missing Information" And the payment was loaded by her on May 30th. I sent another E-mail to customer support Yesterday, and still never received a response back. I need to know when this issue will be resolved, and when my money will be loaded onto my card, or if I should just get her to cancel the payment and send me a check.

Thank you,
Bridget

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Zombiesque wrote:

Okay Guys,

After my mother sent money to my account, I received the "missing Information" Issue on my Load list. I received an email from Payoneer, which i replied to, answering the questions, and still did not receive a reply the next day, so I called customer support, who said that they would send it directly to the payment division. It still says "Missing Information" And the payment was loaded by her on May 30th. I sent another E-mail to customer support Yesterday, and still never received a response back. I need to know when this issue will be resolved, and when my money will be loaded onto my card, or if I should just get her to cancel the payment and send me a check.

Thank you,
    Bridget

Hi Bridget,

I checked your account and see that you have yet to receive a partner payment.

Currently, we do not support private loads to your card before receiving a payment from a Payoneer partner. Once you receive a partner payment you can try to process private loads.

• Zombiesque
    Zombiesque Member Posts: 2
    I was told via e-mail to provide information so that they could load it saying about an exception. If this issue cannot be resolved by the end of my work shift- cancel the payment and put it back to her card by 2pm cst. I will get a check from her instead.

Also- as a notice- NO WHERE on your site does it list that as a condition. For something as dire as never receiving money paid to you- even if it is in fine print- when the offer is plainly written in bold on the main site- you MUST include terms and/or conditions if they are at all applicable. By law, assuming this is a United States operated company.
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Zombiesque wrote:

I was told via e-mail to provide information so that they could load it saying about an exception. If this issue cannot be resolved by the end of my work shift- cancel the payment and put it back to her card by 2pm cst. I will get a check from her instead.

Also- as a notice- NO WHERE on your site does it list that as a condition. For something as dire as never receiving money paid to you- even if it is in fine print- when the offer is plainly written in bold on the main site- you MUST include terms and/or conditions if they are at all applicable. By law, assuming this is a United States operated company.

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience in this matter.

I passed on your information to our payment department, they have processed the payment and sent it to your card.

Future private load payments, will be reviewed by our approval department without having to go through this whole process again.

In regards to the private load process I appreciate your feedback.