Help Needed About Paypal

Comments

• woodyukwoodyuk Posts: 1Member

After a day of thinking I was going mad because I seemed to going round in ever decreasing circles trying to add USPS to my UK Paypal account when my Payoneer card first arrived I thought I'd share the solution in case any other users encounter the same problem.

On the Paypal general information page it says that you can add a US bank account to a UK Paypal account but when you log into Paypal and go to add a bank account there is only the option to add a UK account with the boxes for a UK sort code and account number.

A bit of searching with Google found an answer from Paypal saying that if you log out and clear your browser cache and cookies then log back in again the US bank account option should be there but I can assure you it isn't.

After several hours not being able to find a solution I rang Paypal and it turns out that the only way to add a US bank account to your UK Paypal account is just that,to do it over the phone.The Paypal advisor I spoke to took my USPS details over the phone and at the end of the call told me to log back into my account and the bank account will have been added and hey presto,it was.

To verify the account,on the first 2 times that I made withdrawls to it I had to verify my identity,the first time by inputing the number of one of the cards linked to my account and the second time with a code that they sent to my mobile phone.

I hope this information saves anyone else from wasting the hours that I did because Paypal's information is wrong.

Woody.

• NourhanNourhan Posts: 2Member

call paypal and talk to them for your problem
    this is the only solution

• qasimqasim Posts: 1Member

I have just read that you can't upload funds to paypal using us payment service " you can only withdraw"

but unfortunately I didn't read it before and now I'm not able to withdraw funds form paypal.So now what I can do ? Can I get new bank account ( US PAYMENT SERVICE ) ?

OR I have to apply again for payoneer card / US PAYMENT service ?

I can open new paypal account as well but I need to have brand new bank account number so paypal can start working again as they are not accepting my old one as i tried to upload funds

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Thanks for your post Woody!

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

You can try opening a new PayPal account or you can contact our customer support regarding the USPS: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

• FlowerPowerFlowerPower Posts: 39Member ✭✭

I have 2 options:

1. US bank account

2. Local bank account

Looks like the UK has a different setup.

• Jawad_proJawad_pro Posts: 12Member ✭✭

Hello! i have a payoneer master card , and it is linked with odesk, i want also link my card with paypal , that i can withdraw my paypal payments on my card... please help me how can i do this?

• Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer Posts: 92VIP Member ✭✭

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

• mbatmanmbatman Posts: 2Member

I try to link my paypal with my payonner bank account but i can`t and this message appears to me when i try to link it.

We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.

anyone help me

You can't add a bank account at this time in your existing PayPal account. You should create a new PayPal account for adding USPS.

Get details here http://www.bilalsheikh.info/2013/09/get-your-mastercard-for-free-and.html

• mbatmanmbatman Posts: 2Member

thank you :)

• ixchelixchel Posts: 0Member

Hi, I have tried to connect my payoneer with paypal and no luck.

This is mail I have received from paypal:

"Ms. X, I have reviewed your account and I can confirm that the type of Master Card that you are trying to add on your PayPal account is not yet accepted on our system. Payoneer has their own procedure for payments. At the moment we are not working in partnership with them and therefore the card cannot be accepted on the account."

what do you propose about this situation? How can I use this card for buisness? :phew:

• isfaridisfarid Posts: 2Member

Hi there

PayPal supported Egypt finally but to send money only you cannot receive money or withdraw on it .

but now if i activate PayPal with US Payment Service from Egyptian account is that make it easy to withdraw and receive money like US users or still the same :(

sorry for poor English

thanks

Hi,

Please make sure that you have sufficient funds on your card before trying to link it to PayPal.

Also note that we are not affiliated with PayPal and so cannot control policy or regulation changes that they perform. I'd suggest contacting them directly and try and resolve this matter.

Romi

The US Payment Service allows you to withdraw funds from PayPal and transfer them directly to your Payoneer card.

If PayPal in Egypt does not support adding a bank account with US ACH transfer option, then you won't be able to withdraw money to Payoneer.

Romi

• ciaikaciaika Posts: 0Member

Hi,

Firstly, I want to say, that I read this article: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/8053-paypal-you-cannot-add-a-bank-account-at-this-time/

I'm receiving the message "We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time.".

I have contacted the PayPal support by phone and they also tried but without success. They asked me to contact you and to verify the bank account details for US Payment Service. I have tried more times to add new bank account in the last month.

Thank you in advance.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I would suggest contacting our customer support department so that they can confirm your US Payment Service information and make sure it is valid.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • ZohaibZohaib Posts: 0Member

Hello,

I am using Payoneer since 2011 and I am satisfied with it. A week ago I felt Like I should Verify my PayPal account using Payoneer's USPS. I am stuck at last step, PayPal has made two small deposits but its not appearing in my Payoneer account's transaction list. How much time it takes?

Any help will be appreciated, thank you!

brucestore123 wrote on September 1 2013, 6:59 PM: »

i can not even connect bank account with paypall

You cannot add a bank at this time.

Awesome help is here http://www.bilalsheikh.info/2013/09/get-your-mastercard-for-free-and.html

This is sent by PayPal as a standard US bank transfer, which takes 1-3 business days to arrive.

Nissim
  • LinkinpLinkinp Posts: 1Member

Hello

i try to send money from my paypal account and i get that message say:

Your card issuer denied this payment. If you have another debit or credit card linked to your PayPal account, please use that. Or take a moment to link a new debit or credit card. Contact your card issuer if you don't know why you were declined.

My Email [email protected]

Thanks

Hi - Have you applied for the US Payment Service and were approved and verified?

You're not sending money to a card, but to the bank details we provide you with.

If you have and there's an issue- contact PayPal directly.

Romi

• LinkinpLinkinp Posts: 1Member

I was approved, I"m not trying to send to my payoneer account, I'm trying to send money to another paypal account.

You cannot use the US Payment Service details to send money - only to receive.

Romi

• sinkesinke Posts: 1Member

Hi,

my automatic withdraw in paypal started at Oct 1 and it showed on my payoneer account 2 days ago. Same day, few hours later i withdrawed some money also but that is not visible in my account.. Paypal says "transfer completed" , but where is my money? and why automatic transfer needs standard 2-3 days (usually everything needs 2-3 days) and now its 5-th day and still nothing. Is it possible that withdrawing at the same day has different time delivery, in days?

thank you

"Transfer Complete" just means that PayPal initiated the bank transfer on their end. US bank transfers generally take 1-3 business days to arrive (which do not include weekends and bank holidays). As soon as the funds arrive to Payoneer you will get an e-mail confirmation.

Nissim
  • sinkesinke Posts: 1Member

Nissim, automatic paypal withdraw is the same thing as manual withdraw, so how can be 2 days differences.

I told you that i withdraw money same day as automatic withdrawal occured.

Today it showed up as "payment waiting approval", its from company i work for last few months so whats "approval" about ?

thank you for your replay

• gaza331gaza331 Posts: 0Member
    edited October 2013

i have a problem 

i had added my us bank account which provided by payoneer 
    and i withdraw some my fund to it 
    and every thing is ok 

but when i'm trying to add funds from my us bank account 
    your system reject it and send me this message
    ""  Dear mohamed abuyassin,

On 27 Sep 2013, we attempted to transfer $20.00 USD from your bank account ending in 3781. This transfer was returned by your bank on the reason below:

This is an invalid bank account number.

As a result, this bank account has been disabled from your PayPal account.

Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Sincerely,
    PayPal"" 

how it's do that 

now i'm trying to add my us bank account again and your system told me 
    "
    We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date."

please help me

Gaza, the USPS details we give you (bank account number) is for receiveing funds only! You cannot send money from the payoneer card to PayPal. This is why PayPal disabled your account. 

Please contact our customer support with this matter and they will assist you: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

• pappyappiahpappyappiah Posts: 1Member

I am a Payoneer customer in Ghana and I had a working and verified Paypal account until today.  My account has been limited, pending verification or confirmation of my identity.  The only problem is Ghana is a blacklisted country when it comes to Paypal hence me using a US address in verifying my Paypal account. Now Paypal wants to me to provide proof of address by sending a valid ID and other documents which corresponds to the US address I provided when registering before reactivating my account.

Now all I can do is just receive money, but I won't be able to withdraw, neither will I be able to send the money to a different Paypal account.  The worst of it all is I won't be able to close down my Paypal account even if I wanted to.  I was wondering if Payoneer could help me because I provided all the valid documents when I registered for the US payment service thus showing I was based in Ghana.  I need help guys as the work I do is web based and I get paid through Paypal only.

Hi,

What you're describing is an issue you have directly with PayPal. If your country is not supported in PayPal, there is nothing we can do to help. You need to figure this out with them directly as we're not affiliated with them in any way.

Romi

• MyWayMyWay Posts: 123Member ✭✭

Agree to @Romi 

@pappyappiah All issue you have Describle is  related to PayPal only PayPal can help you with this matter

Payoneer us payment service made ​​for us to link to PayPal and give us the freedom widraw PayPal money to the bank Payoneer

Regards

• eurogbseurogbs Posts: 0Member

i can withdraw money from paypal  

We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.

what i need to do to work ? 

If you're unable to link Payoneer to PayPal, perhaps this is because you have no funds on the card. PayPal charges a small verification fee so if there are $0 you won't be able to verify it.

If you have funds and it still doesn't work, I suggest contacting PayPal directly as we are not affiliated with them and cannot help.

Romi

• canemafijacanemafija Posts: 28Member ✭✭

hello everybody :)

i'm new at payoneer

i ordred a mastercard from payoneer .. 

i activated US.Service ... i linked with paypal it saying " we sent 2 small amount to your bank account " i didnt receive it ... ( i think because my card isnt activated because i didnt receive it yet ) 

when i receive it and activate it :

will the 2 amounts directly come to my mastercard ?

or they will be gone and i call again paypal to send another 2 small amounts to confirm my bank account with paypal ?

another question please : 

as you see in the picture i have " unconfirmed bank account " because i didnt put the 2 amounts ( i didnt receive because of the card ) 

it has a specific time ? or it still like that until i confirm it ? or after few days my adding of bank will be canceled because i didnt confirm it ?

1378013_1430440977179051_209940928_n.jpg

thanks for everyone who will respond !

The US Payment Service is basically connected directly to your Payoneer card. Any payment received goes on your card balance.

The payments should go through regardless of whether you received and activated your card.  I suggest you check this with PayPal directly.

Romi

• aiizaiiz Posts: 9Member

Thanks all for credit and those who are generously sharing their views. You are saving many a great deal. Otherwise long-life Payoneer. :thumbsu:

Hi @canemafija if your us payment service is active you can get these two small transcation without activating card

It usually takes 4-7 days to recieve these two small trancation to your Payoneer account

Regards

MyWay wrote on October 22 2013, 4:03 PM: »

Hi @canemafija if your us payment service is active you can get these two small transcation without activating card

It usually takes 4-7 days to recieve these two small trancation to your Payoneer account

Regards

Hi @MyWay  , are you sure i can get these 2 small transcation without activating my card ?

thank you so so so so much Brother !!!

If you want to add a card to paypal your card must be activated and you need to have a sufficient balance in your card PayPal will

charges you a little

but if you are linking the Payoneer to PayPal for widraw money, your us Payment must be active

I'm not sure if I am right but am telling my experience
    MyWay wrote on October 22 2013, 5:16 PM: »

If you want to add a card to paypal your card must be activated and you need to have a sufficient balance in your card PayPal will

charges you a little

but if you are linking the Payoneer to PayPal for widraw money, your us Payment must be active

I'm not sure if I am right but am telling my experience

well yes my US Service is activated ! and i linked it with paypal today i'm waiting for the amount to arrive so i confirm it on paypal

what i asked for is just i didnt activate my card because i didnt receive it will the amount arrive thats all

thanks again :)

Hello everybody :)

for everyone who has the problem of linking paypal with US bank account

everytime you add bank account paypal says " we're unable to add your bank account at this time , try again later ... "

well you must have :

- Free call to Customer support paypal at  :   +18882211161

when they reply a system will talk to you ...

tell them that you want to add your bank account to your paypal they will pass you an agent ...

he will ask for your : email adress + pass code

Note : you find the pass code when you're on contact us => call us page ( in paypal of course )

give it to him/her , when he/she tells you to log out and then log in again and go to :

Profil => add/edit/remove Bank account => enter your informations ...

Bank Name " first century bank

select " Cheking    not saving ! "

routing number and account number then click on continue !!

after few days u will receive 2 small amounts on your payoneer to confirm it by putting them on paypal !

after all this all i have to tell you " congratulations your U.S bank account is linked with paypal you can shop and all ... "

any help i'm here :)

Thank you People :)

Thanks You For information  ;)

Regards

MyWay wrote on October 22 2013, 6:10 PM: »

Thanks You For information  ;)

Regards

Welcome Bro :)

• FarooqAhmedFarooqAhmed Posts: 13Member ✭✭

Hi Admin,

I am a good user who is using payoneer for more than three year, Now i'm facing some problems.

When i try to add my card to paypal and error occurs, They says that the authorizers don't allow us to make this transaction happen.

Or the authorizing company don;t allow us to make this action so contact them.

I discussed this issue with a friend of mine who is just a new customer of your service, he told me that he is also facing this problem. He has a new card and activated as well. But still unable to verify it to paypal.

Please guide us. How can we add our cards to paypal??

Thanks

Farooq

• barranquillabarranquilla Posts: 30Member ✭✭

Hello,

The answers are here:

http://www.payoneer.com/USPService-FAQ.aspx

:bbq:

• EwilEwil Posts: 3Member
    Hello, I have a little question about PayPal and Payoneer. After I applied for USPS (but not yet get reply for approval), I connected my Payoneer bank acc with my PayPal for withdraw money and it succeeded. Does it mean I am approve?

No,

It just means that you successfully linked Payoneer and PayPal. Please wait for approval before you send out a Payment to your Payoneer account.

Romi

• EwilEwil Posts: 3Member
    But I also successful withdrew once too.

If you were able to transfer a payment then your USPS is approved

Romi