I Need Guidance To This Us Payment Service

Tommy
Tommy Member Posts: 8
Please I'll be much appreciate for the help!!!
Hi I know that this topic is very common ...but i prefer to ask myself. ...sorry if this is too long, I wanna be as clear as possible, so I get an even clear answer, thank you very much in advance!

First I'll explain ...I'm a freelancer at 99designs.com, and the best and most efficient way to withdraw money from there is PayPal ...but the big "wall" that stops me is that I'm from Ecuador and in my country PayPal only offers two ways of withdraw "check (not efficient in my country)" and "Banks in the US" ...for me it's been a big big problem to get my money here in Ecuador, asking others to help me and other ways ...that cost me a loooot of time and "extra fees". (Beside all this I've my own personal clients in the US) ...so that's why I'm looking for a better way to get paid fast and efficient and give my clients the convenience to paid in a comfortable way (PayPal).

Well now I discover the payoneer card ...so I want to be sure if is going to work ...could I use this to withdraw my money from PayPal? ...A couple hours ago I apply for my payonner card and It's been approved (please could you confirm me how many days (est.) it would take to arrive) ...so I receive the mail that invites me to apply to the US Payment Service, and details some requirements ...please could you help me, been more specific with the requirements in my case:
1) I have my 99designs account page as reference, is this good for the requirements?
2) I reopen my personal PayPal account and is in verification process, that would take a couple of days until they verify my credit card, so my balance for the moment is $0 ...you don't ask for any money/balance in there, or do you??
3)It says that if my personal id from my country isn't in english you prefer my passport, but my passport is renovation process, and in my country it take days or weeks, don't ask me why haha, so I don't have it right now, could you accept my Ecuadorian ID?

Another question that I have is ...how it works? ...the payoneer card came with another router/account or something number so I can send cash from the PayPal account? ...well I don't know ...could you please explain this too.

And ...if all this doesn't work, I just can cancel the card, right??

I think that will be all, for now,
Again Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind Regards,
Tommy

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Tommy wrote:

Hi I know that this topic is very common ...but i prefer to ask myself. ...sorry if this is too long, I wanna be as clear as possible, so I get an even clear answer, thank you very much in advance!

First I'll explain ...I'm a freelancer at 99designs.com, and the best and most efficient way to withdraw money from there is PayPal ...but the big "wall" that stops me is that I'm from Ecuador and in my country PayPal only offers two ways of withdraw "check (not efficient in my country)" and "Banks in the US" ...for me it's been a big big problem to get my money here in Ecuador, asking others to help me and other ways ...that cost me a loooot of time and "extra fees". (Beside all this I've my own personal clients in the US) ...so that's why I'm looking for a better way to get paid fast and efficient and give my clients the convenience to paid in a comfortable way (PayPal).

Well now I discover the payoneer card ...so I want to be sure if is going to work ...could I use this to withdraw my money from PayPal? ...A couple hours ago I apply for my payonner card and It's been approved (please could you confirm me how many days (est.) it would take to arrive) ...so I receive the mail that invites me to apply to the US Payment Service, and details some requirements ...please could you help me, been more specific with the requirements in my case:
    1) I have my 99designs account page as reference, is this good for the requirements?
    2) I reopen my personal PayPal account and is in verification process, that would take a couple of days until they verify my credit card, so my balance for the moment is $0 ...you don't ask for any money/balance in there, or do you??
    3)It says that if my personal id from my country isn't in english you prefer my passport, but my passport is renovation process, and in my country it take days or weeks, don't ask me why haha, so I don't have it right now, could you accept my Ecuadorian ID?

Another question that I have is ...how it works? ...the payoneer card came with another router/account or something number so I can send cash from the PayPal account? ...well I don't know ...could you please explain this too.

And ...if all this doesn't work, I just can cancel the card, right??

I think that will be all, for now,
    Again Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind Regards,
    Tommy

Hello Tommy,

Thanks for joining our forums and for your interest in Payoneer.

Let me first tell you that 99Designs is a Payoneer partner and you can receive direct payments from them to the Payoneer Card. All you need to do is go to the 99Designs site and choose Payoneer as your payment method and choose "Already applied for a card" option.

To answer your questions, you can receive payment to your Payoneer Card from paypal via our US Payment Service.

1)You can use a screenshot of your 99designs account page.
    2) You do not need to have balance in your paypal account.
    3) You can use your official Ecuadorian ID.

The US Payment Service give us a US routing number that receives the payments and automatically sends them to your Payoneer Card.

You can cancel or stop using the card, there is not charge for just owning the card.

• Tommy
    Hey David,

First, Thank you very much ...now I've it all clear.

Now about the 99Designs been a partner ...that's is weird ...the only payment options that they have are: PayPal, AlertPay, (skrill)Moneybookers, or Western Union. ...no more ...and they never announce the payoneer method ...are you sure of that ...I win a contest 3 or 4 weeks ago and that option you tell me, isn't there ...I read in the 99blog that 99D it's been trying to partner with payoneer but no new news after that ...I'll contact them now ....thank you for the heads up! (...just in case I'll comment here the 99D response about this)

Still ...I'll apply to the US payment service ...thank you for clarifying my questions.

One last question ...I ask for my payoneer card yesterday ...but I miss the time it would take ...in how many days (estimated) will arrive my card?

Kind Regards,
    Tommy
  • David
    Tommy wrote:

Hey David,

First, Thank you very much ...now I've it all clear.

Now about the 99Designs been a partner ...that's is weird ...the only payment options that they have are: PayPal, AlertPay, (skrill)Moneybookers, or Western Union. ...no more ...and they never announce the payoneer method ...are you sure of that ...I win a contest 3 or 4 weeks ago and that option you tell me, isn't there ...I read in the 99blog that 99D it's been trying to partner with payoneer but no new news after that ...I'll contact them now ....thank you for the heads up! (...just in case I'll comment here the 99D response about this)

Still ...I'll apply to the US payment service ...thank you for clarifying my questions.

One last question ...I ask for my payoneer card yesterday ...but I miss the time it would take ...in how many days (estimated) will arrive my card?

Kind Regards,
    Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Please forgive me, I made a mistake they are in fact not a partner of ours, you were correct.

Did you apply for the US Payment Service yet?

The card can take up to 28 business days to get to you, though it usually arrives much quicker.

• Tommy
    Hi David,

Oh ok, no problem ;) ...but well ...we at 99D hope someday 99D achieve to be a partner.

>>>
    And my last question (for the moment) to close the topic.

Could I begin the application process to the US payment service before my card arrives and without been activate??? ...or is preferable to wait for it?

Again, Thank you very much for your time

Tommy.
  • David
    Tommy wrote:

Hi David,

Oh ok, no problem ;) ...but well ...we at 99D hope someday 99D achieve to be a partner.

>>>
    And my last question (for the moment) to close the topic.

Could I begin the application process to the US payment service before my card arrives and without been activate??? ...or is preferable to wait for it?

Again, Thank you very much for your time

Tommy.

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for your input :).

You do not need to wait for your card to arrive to apply for the US Payment Service, you just need have been approved for the card.

No need to thank, its our pleasure :)

• Tommy
    Hi David,

I just forgot something, please could you help me with one more question,

Can someone with a PayPal account ((let say, a client of mine)), send me money ...directly to my payoneer card ...once I have my US PAYMENT SERVICE available?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind Regards,
    Tommy
  • Tommy
    Hello!?

>>>>
    Hi David,

I just forgot something, please could you help me with one more question,

Can someone with a PayPal account ((let say, a client of mine)), send me money ...directly to my payoneer card ...once I have my US PAYMENT SERVICE available?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind Regards,
    Tommy
  • Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Tommy,

We do not currently support direct loading of the card via PayPal. Your client will need to pay you to your PayPal account, and you can then use your US Payment Service to withdraw the funds from your PayPal account to Payoneer.
  • Tommy
    Oh i understand now ....thank you very much Nissim.
  • Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Tommy wrote:

Oh i understand now ....thank you very much Nissim.

You're very welcome ;)