Private Load Problems!

Vic
Vic Member Posts: 63 ✭✭
Hey I have an account which I setup from adult friend finders and I have all ready gotten a payment from them and I thought payoneer and myself had already taken care of the private loads thing! i was at one time able to receive payments from people with credit cards....but recently someone tried to make a payment to me and they was turned away for some reason!!!

Admin I have already contacted you guys but I'm getting nothing but an email saying you set up a ticket on this.....can I get some help please????
Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Vic wrote:

Hey I have an account which I setup from adult friend finders and I have all ready gotten a payment from them and I thought payoneer and myself had already taken care of the private loads thing! i was at one time able to receive payments from people with credit cards....but recently someone tried to make a payment to me and they was turned away for some reason!!!

Admin I have already contacted you guys but I'm getting nothing but an email saying you set up a ticket on this.....can I get some help please????

Hello,

I checked into your account and don't see any recent attempted transaction.

Please PM me any payment details that were provided to you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

• Vic
    Vic Member Posts: 63 ✭✭
    David wrote:

Hello,

I checked into your account and don't see any recent attempted transaction.

Please PM me any payment details that were provided to you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I didn't get that info I was just told by this person they tried and their card was denied But they also said they tried for a $10 transaction which is not possible with payoneer so that may have been the problem!!! But thanks for your reply because now I know it was not my account!!
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Vic wrote:

I didn't get that info I was just told by this person they tried and their card was denied But they also said they tried for a $10 transaction which is not possible with payoneer so that may have been the problem!!! But thanks for your reply because now I know it was not my account!!

Glad to help, let me know if you need any further assistance.