Private Payment Problem

Mohamed Hammad
Mohamed Hammad Member Posts: 7
edited June 2012 in Ask The Community
Hey Payoneer Staff,

My mother yesterday transferred a sum of money to my Payoneer credit card and later that day, they asked her to verify her Government ID card and a picture of her credit/debit card and she has done it yesterday. Until now, there is no response from Payoneer staff whether they charge was approved or not and even I opened a ticket which they didn't respond either. can I please know when the payment department is going to approve that payment because I need it quickly? by the way my credit card is associated with my email that I used to register in this forum.

Best Regards

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hey Payoneer Staff,

My mother yesterday transferred a sum of money to my Payoneer credit card and later that day, they asked her to verify her Government ID card and a picture of her credit/debit card and she has done it yesterday. Until now, there is no response from Payoneer staff whether they charge was approved or not and even I opened a ticket which they didn't respond either. can I please know when the payment department is going to approve that payment because I need it quickly? by the way my credit card is associated with my email that I used to register in this forum.

Best Regards

Hi,

Welcome to our forums.

I see that your information has been processed and is waiting to be reviewed by our payment department, which generally takes around 2 business days.

please note, that once approved the load can take up to 2 business days to reach your card.