Local Bank Transfer Service Signup Problem

johndoe
johndoe Member Posts: 4
I tried signing up for the service and ran into some problems.

Bank Name = Oops.. Maximum field length of 35 for bank name was exceeded.
My bank name is long. How can I solve this problem? If I shorten it, it won't be correct

Account Number = Oops.. Maximum field length of 11 for account number was exceeded.
My account number is 12 digits. If it's not complete, obviously I won't get the money

Bank Number/IFSC Code = Oops.. The account number field is required.
I've called up my bank and they say that they do not have this information and it is not needed

Please tell me how to proceed as I can't continue signing up with these errors. Thank you

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    johndoe wrote:

I tried signing up for the service and ran into some problems.

Bank Name = Oops.. Maximum field length of 35 for bank name was exceeded.
    My bank name is long. How can I solve this problem? If I shorten it, it won't be correct

Account Number = Oops.. Maximum field length of 11 for account number was exceeded.
    My account number is 12 digits. If it's not complete, obviously I won't get the money

Bank Number/IFSC Code = Oops.. The account number field is required.
    I've called up my bank and they say that they do not have this information and it is not needed

Please tell me how to proceed as I can't continue signing up with these errors. Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for visiting our forums.

I see you contacted our LBT staff to get these questions answered but just to review.

Certain countries require different detail requirements. If your bank is in one of these countries please contact [email protected] and they will assist you with filling in the proper details.